FYI, Just using beta glucan now, not the other ingredients nor the moisturizer (too drying to wear overnight - only helps temporarily & cosmetically, not structurally)....(the B5 + B3 should be used only in store bought dermatological products). They helped initially, but are too strong for my skin now....I don't recommend buying them individually, you could damage your skin. But the beta glucan is still highly recommended. Hope it's helping you NUBY3
Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:22 AM
- Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.
- Our food should be our medicine.
- Walking is man's best medicine.
- As to diseases make a habit of two things - to help, or at least, to do no harm.
- Prayer indeed is good, but while calling on [God], a man should himself lend a hand.
All quotes by ~ Hippocrates, "Father of Modern Medicine"
Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:13 AM
After reading this thread I just wanted to drop in and let you know that as an 18-year-old girl, acne scars on guys are definantly not a "put-off" - the rugged look is actually quite hot not to seem creepy or anything. I know it must be very upsetting for you, but we don't really care at all. Honest. You seem like a really nice person, and that will get you further in life than most anything else.