Photo

Psyllium Husks Problems

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:01 AM

Ive been taking the Psylium husk for about a month. My BMS have increased and i think its helped my acne. But i have noticed on my BMs that there is Dry blood. Should i be concerned??

Thanks

#2 agentcooper

agentcooper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:04 AM

how would you know its dried blood unless you've gotten it tested? you're just being silly doubt.gif ....its probably just something else.

#3 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:47 PM

Thats a good point. But its Red ... marked all over the Excretment.

Thanks again

#4 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:23 PM

If you can, I think it might be worth it to talk to a doctor. It's up to you, but I have read that blood in the stools can be an indication of something bad. It might not be blood, but if you are concerned, getting it tested wouldn't hurt. I cannot imagine the extra fiber would be causing it. Perhaps it's just pushing everything through and making something more evident? Good Luck, I hope you are okay.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#5 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:46 PM

Hey, I can help! I have been doing a series of colonics and the colonics go by levels. Anyway. the fourth level you start taking a powder, which is basically just fiber and it states this on the bottom

Parasitic Indications are:

A. Mucus with little red spots.
B. Mucus with a red spiral thread running in it.

Theres more, but I named the two that might help you. You can also post on curezone.com under parasite forum.

#6 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE(DejaClaireVoyant @ Oct 12 2004, 05:23 PM)
If you can, I think it might be worth it to talk to a doctor. It's up to you, but I have read that blood in the stools can be an indication of something bad. It might not be blood, but if you are concerned, getting it tested wouldn't hurt. I cannot imagine the extra fiber would be causing it. Perhaps it's just pushing everything through and making something more evident? Good Luck, I hope you are okay.

View Post

Hmm i may have to get it checked if it continues. I hope it isnt anything serious.
Thanks for reply and advice.

QUOTE(Lumas @ Oct 12 2004, 06:46 PM)
Hey, I can help! I have been doing a series of colonics and the colonics go by levels.  Anyway. the fourth level you start taking a powder, which is basically just fiber and it states this on the bottom

Parasitic Indications are:

A. Mucus with little red spots.
B. Mucus with a red spiral thread running in it.

Theres more, but I named the two that might help you. You can also post on curezone.com under parasite forum.

View Post

I havent done any levels ...i went straight on with the Psyllium Husks. Should i have done something different?

When u mean Mucus...u mean like white bits embedded in the excretement?
Yes there are little red spots...but mainly larger spots spread on the BM.

I havent had a spiral yet.

Have u had any of these marks?

Thanks alot for your reply.

#7 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

What your using is fine and you didnt have to start any different. I would really post at curezone.com

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=336

You can ask at that forum or

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=461

Try both of those and just post in detail what it is that you are seeing. Maybe this happens to alot of people and it is nothing to worry about.

#8 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE(Steve2000` @ Oct 12 2004, 05:01 AM)
Ive been taking the Psylium husk for about a month. My BMS have increased and i think its helped my acne. But i have noticed on my BMs that there is Dry blood. Should i be concerned??

Thanks

View Post

Stop wasting your time taking Psylium :-)

If you have serious intestinal problems (Leaky Gut Syndrome or whatever) or heavy digestion problems or suffering candida problems I really recommend you to just take cat's claw. It's really one of the powerful natural cures for that. Do some searches on google, you'll find plenty of information on it. It will certainly help you out in those cases

Best of luck

#9 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(Keats @ Oct 13 2004, 10:34 AM)
Stop wasting your time taking Psylium :-)

If you have serious intestinal problems (Leaky Gut Syndrome or whatever) or heavy digestion problems or suffering candida problems I really recommend you to just take cat's claw. It's really one of the powerful natural cures for that. Do some searches on google, you'll find plenty of information on it. It will certainly help you out in those cases

Best of luck

View Post

Thanks i will check it out. The Reason i am taking Peyllium hust was to increase my BMs, that way it would rid me of the toxins that build up in ur body. Thats what i thought anyway. However i didnt expect to encouter bleeding or dry blood, as i hever had this before Psylluim husk.

Does Cats Claw help with BMs?

#10 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:04 PM

I take psyllium, but only when I am colon cleansing. I don't take it every day, as the supplement I have contains aspartame (to make it citrus flavored) and I don't like to put too much of that in my body. I bought this supplement because it was 100% natural, then I noticed the aspartame. So I have this giant container to get through before I go look for something else. I want a powder supplement that does not contain any flavoring, and is 100% natural psyllium husk. Anyone know any good brands?

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#11 Steve2000`

Steve2000`

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:43 AM

I use Holland and Barret Psyllium Husk. It has no flavouring and is in powder form. As this is the only one i have ever used it will be hard for me too tell u if its good or bad compared to other brands.

Also Holland and Barrett is in the UK. They have a website though. www.hollandanbarrett.com