Fed Up With Adult Acne

4 replies to this topic

#1 Megan100

Megan100

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I am 29 and fed up with acne and black heads, I need a routine that will work for me. What would you suggest? I have looked at the regimen, but i am kinda or worried that it will be too much.

Attached Thumbnails

• face.jpg

#2 norcalash

norcalash

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

I started the regimen about six weeks ago and my skin looks better now than it has in many, many years. I wash with Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser (not the daily facial cleanser) and I use Neutrogena On the Spot. I have ZERO pimples on my face right now!

#3 AuguriesofInnocence

AuguriesofInnocence

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy no matter what.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

The regimen worked for me well for several years. Its not too much, in fact I used a lot less bp and moisturser than Dan shows (nickel-sized amount)

However if your acne gets really bad Id try birth control, its the only thing that helped when my acne became cystic, I have been on yaz for 9 months and after 4 months my skin was totally clear, still is in fact. Most acne is hormonal in adults anyway.

#4 vituperative

vituperative

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

Have you tried Proactiv at all? I think Proactiv can be harsh if followed to the letter, so maybe just wash your face at night time with Step 1: Cleanse for a while and see if that helps. Also, if you feel dry/flaky, try using Clean & Clear oil free moisturizer in the mornings.

#5 greve4

greve4

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

I have a post that might help, it helped me.  http://www.acne.org/...tane-but-still/

combination of diet and the regimen.  I didn't do anything crazy on the Diet, so I use that term loosely, just added water and cut out sugar.  GL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users