Photo

Can I Eat All Fruits If I Avoid Bad Carbs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 neckacne

neckacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hi guys,
I stoped eating all bad carbs (bread,white flour products,etc)

Can I eat fruits with high carb level?What about sugars in them?For example,banana has a lot of sugar but it shouldn't afect me because I eat only fruits and vegetables (meat is right now off the table)
My doctor said that I can eat them without problem but I don't trust him too much biggrin.png

#2 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:22 AM

unless u're intolerant to any fruit ..u can have them i think.

many say grapes are bad..i eat them almost 4-5 times a week.

i have papaya,apple,etc

should be good.

am not sure abt mango.

its summer here..i'll have to check for myself.

#3 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

You still need to be concerned about the glycemic load of the meal and whether or not you have an intolerance. But other than that, you have my permission.

#4 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hi guys,
I stoped eating all bad carbs (bread,white flour products,etc)

Can I eat fruits with high carb level?What about sugars in them?For example,banana has a lot of sugar but it shouldn't afect me because I eat only fruits and vegetables (meat is right now off the table)
My doctor said that I can eat them without problem but I don't trust him too much biggrin.png

Yes I did that for a year.. raw/vegan frutarisn diet.. I would say it helped me clear 100%... great diet but I dont know if one should do it long term.. I did it a year and had great results though :)

#5 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

I would not follow a fruitarian diet. Too much fructose. And a likely reason Steve jobs developed pancreatic cancer.

#6 neckacne

neckacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

I would not follow a fruitarian diet. Too much fructose. And a likely reason Steve jobs developed pancreatic cancer.

OMG biggrin.png
I thought about Steve Jobs today.
I remembered that he ate only apples for months and it didn't turn very well for him.

I eat all vegetables (mostly raw),I eat bunch of apples but I also eat 1 banana or pear per day.I noticed that my skin is less oily and I don't have as much cyst and pimples as before.I tried whole wheat bread today (250g) but I already noticed that my skin is more oily.

#7 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

OMG biggrin.png
I thought about Steve Jobs today.
I remembered that he ate only apples for months and it didn't turn very well for him.

I eat all vegetables (mostly raw),I eat bunch of apples but I also eat 1 banana or pear per day.I noticed that my skin is less oily and I don't have as much cyst and pimples as before.I tried whole wheat bread today (250g) but I already noticed that my skin is more oily.

He was a fruitarian in the early days of Apple. I don't know for how long.  You eat a bunch of apples at once?

#8 neckacne

neckacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

I eat around 10 apples per day.It's not that I want to but I don't have much choice.I just started experimenting with food so I still don't know what can I eat.I eat vegetables too.

I'm 100% positive that dairy products are bad for me,so are wheat products.I also noticed that I have breakouts from poultry.I don't think that problem is with meat.Poultry I ate is probably full of hormones but I am afraid to try other meat.

#9 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

I eat around 10 apples per day.It's not that I want to but I don't have much choice.I just started experimenting with food so I still don't know what can I eat.I eat vegetables too.

I'm 100% positive that dairy products are bad for me,so are wheat products.I also noticed that I have breakouts from poultry.I don't think that problem is with meat.Poultry I ate is probably full of hormones but I am afraid to try other meat.

You do have a choice.  There are plenty of other foods.  I rarely eat wheat or any meats, but have plenty to eat in a varied diet.

And that is a hell of a lot of apples and a hell of a lot of fructose.  Unless, perhaps they are small the way apples were before we started cultivating them. Perhaps.

Edited by alternativista, 23 April 2013 - 07:45 AM.