Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Genetics Responsible For My Acne?

3 posts in this topic

Do you know that Genetics is majorly responsible for adult ACNE? Research has shown that genetics is mostly responsible for adult acne(about 81%).Researchers at the ST. Thomas Hospital conducted a large study on the influence of genetics on twins' acne; 458 pairs of identical female twins and 1099 pairs of fraternal twins paricipated.They discovered that 81% of the difference in acne between pairs was attributed to Genetics.the remaining 19% was attributed to environmental factors such as diet and climate.more interesting is the fact that how easy one scars as a result of acne is also determined by genetics......now the puzzle is HOW DO YOU TELL GENETICS ACNE FROM OTHERS?.............................................................................................................................................

JOINT VENTURE PARTNER NEEDED: SERIOUS JOINT VETURE PARTNERS ONLY cntact me via mail touchalex25@gmail.com

Genetics can predispose you to acne but not cause it. There's always something you can do to make it better.

this is somewhat related to a question i had.

genetics do have issues obviously an effect but there could be a way.

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)