Photo

The Truth Is The World Is A Sad Place

dont read if your in a good mood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 fatalbert911

fatalbert911

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

We all live in a false reality, we try to go along with the system just to have a better future, lets face it if we didn't our lifes will be a lot worse then right now. There's too much hatred in this world, every man is for himself at the end of the day. we just have to be optimistic about it and get along with it, we can't really do much else

isn't that the truth, but what realy pisses me off is that the false reality was made by the people on top. Im living based on their pre set boundaries and so is everyone else. Amazing how people just go along with it... Sad too.
That's very true...i mean you'd think 7billion people on the planet, and probably 5% control everything we do, and what it annoys me is that people on here think you have depression problem...which is pathetic, you dont need to have something wrong with you to realize this world we live in is a cruel and corrupt world, they're just very naive...
finally a like minded person here, yeah i agree man fully. We need a large chunk of the population to realize this too.

#42 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

We all live in a false reality, we try to go along with the system just to have a better future, lets face it if we didn't our lifes will be a lot worse then right now. There's too much hatred in this world, every man is for himself at the end of the day. we just have to be optimistic about it and get along with it, we can't really do much else

isn't that the truth, but what realy pisses me off is that the false reality was made by the people on top. Im living based on their pre set boundaries and so is everyone else. Amazing how people just go along with it... Sad too.
That's very true...i mean you'd think 7billion people on the planet, and probably 5% control everything we do, and what it annoys me is that people on here think you have depression problem...which is pathetic, you dont need to have something wrong with you to realize this world we live in is a cruel and corrupt world, they're just very naive...
finally a like minded person here, yeah i agree man fully. We need a large chunk of the population to realize this too.

There are two things that are talked about in this thread:

1) The System and the top 1%

2) The ordinary people around you

Choose about who you are talking about.

#43 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

It's true that a powerful minority of people impose rules and try to control the rest of the population.  That's not news, that's The Matrix grinwink.gif The problem is that without some rules and hierarchies it would be complete chaos, or so they want us to believe...

Edited by WishClean, 20 October 2013 - 10:03 AM.

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

#44 Ballen

Ballen

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

While I do agree acne is a terrible curse, it has helped me in so many ways. If I just come out of this clear skinned, I thank God for my acne. You don't need to be poor, slaving through your life, (especially) because of acne. Actually, acne have given me a whole other perspective.

Acne doesn't make you poor, you make you poor.

Dreams do come true.