We've been working on improving the functionality of the reviews app.
You may have noticed a new tab in your profile aptly named "reviews". See an example here: http://www.acne.org/...acneorg_reviews
The tab shows reviews you've made. However, previously reviews were posted under whatever name you specified while making a review i.e. Joe Bloggs, but moving forward, they will be posted under your username.
We've also attempted to credit you for any old reviews you had made, so when possible, previous reviews have been assigned to your Acne.org account. Check out your profile and let us know if you find any issues i.e. reviews assigned to your account that you may not have made.
I'm really excited about this. I personally feel much more inclined to write reviews, as I know I'll be credited for them.
We're continuing to work on the app to improve the usability and make it more rewarding. Just a handful of new features you can expect in the near future:
- Ability to comment on other members reviews and have discussions.
- Earn badges, achievements and levels.
- Edit your previous reviews to add updates, additional info etc.
- Social sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
- Ingredients list for all existing products.
Not made a review yet? jump in and make your first review!