Products Balling Up? Please Help

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dale44

Dale44

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

So for the Regimen I've been using the Neutrogena on the spot benzoyl peroxide, along with Cetaphil gentle skin and neutrogena oil free combo skin moisturizer. I've found that when I apply my makeup during the day (Covergirl oil free tinted moisturizer) the products balls up under my skin and peel off in a disgusting way. At night if I rub my skin 30 minutes after applying the products, it also balls up and peels off a layer of bp and moisturizer. Please help!

#2 Dale44

Dale44

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

I actually really need help with this! I'm not sure if my skin isn't absorbing my moisturizer because of the bp, or what.

#3 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hello... It may be the Neutrogena products that are causing the balling up to occur. Try switching products to Dan's and it should take care of the problem. When I initially began using the regimen, Neutrogena's BP made my moisturizer ball up or streak white... GROSS!!! Once I switched to Dan's products, I never experienced that problem again.. Good luck!

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120
DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70
Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+
During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides
Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics
Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.
Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users