1 reply to this topic

#1 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

I think it is best to not put too much thought into what you eat after you have established what you consider to be a healthy diet. Take me for example, I eat primarily a paleo diet, with all the variables included (pasture raised meat and eggs, only dairy i consume is from cows that do not have any genetic mutations that allow them to produce lectin containing things such as casein), so basically I only consume goat dairy or cheeses from switzerland/france, I eat a lot of fat which consists of avocado (dont know If I am allergic to avocados or bananas though...). 100% grass fed/finished beef tallow, ghee, goat butter, veggies such as kale, cauliflower, romaine lettuce, brocolli (rarely), spinach, watercress.... AND YET I still have pretty bad body acne.

It is ridiculous. Is it because I am thinking about my diet too much? Is it because maybe I am stressed and my sleep levels are not optimal (but then again, IT feels impossible to sleep well everyday... its life and SHIT HAPPENS). Am i just screwed?

#2 Exister

Exister

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

The mind-body connection is much stronger than the diet-acne connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users