Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acnetoday

Skinclare?

18 posts in this topic

has anyone tried this yet? went to reorder my acnescipt and thats gone. just goes straight to skinclare? i only ordered a month supply cause i want to make sure its the same stuff? anyone??

Looks like they call it Skinclare now. Just compare the ingredients on your Acnescript bottle with those on the website and see if they're still the same.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

i emailed them. different company licesing the acnescript formula. i'm waiting on the bottles so i'm not sure if its the same or not. i hope they didn't change it at all. i got a shipment email so i'll no soon.

ok. i think skinclares as good as acnescript was. ive been on it again for 4 days and its def working. but why change the name?? doens't make sense. anyhow it is as good as acnscript. has anyone tried the stronger one?

I ordered this-the higher strength sample one. Samples are cheap $6.50 Hoping it can do what Accutane couldn't. :( Its only online. You can't buy it at the store.

I got my bottles of Skinclare - oops - SkinClare! - today. Yay! Bummer though is I should have waited till the stronger Regimen 4 was availble in another week. They also call them elements which is confusing. I emailed them to see if I could get a sample of the 3rd element to add to this regimen. Haven't heard back yet.

Does this help with redness after a zit is gone??

It's working! Woke up this morning and my face is less - it's hard to say but it's less everything. My whole face is not as irritated. I couldn't tell anything on day 2 or 3 but SkinClare is doing something now. The zits are a little smaller & they're getting crusty. Jguy my zits are not as red either so that's wonderful!! Hopefully it will keep progressing & not stop here. Hopefully I'll be able to get the 3rd pill element to. Maybe I won't need it which would really be great. rolleyes.gif I really like that this is made from natural stuff also.

OWW. Things were going SO well and then I got not one but TWO new zits today! I'm getting my period but STILL! I wasn't expecting any. One is pretty big.

Atoday you're right it DOES work. I was over-reaching for perfection. The zits I got went away quickly and they aren't tender. I'll def be ordering more. Jguy they won't send me the third pill but I don't think I need it. I was taking the severe cystic support capsules twice a day but I've cut it to 1 twice a day and it still seems to be working well. Hmm just reread this. I'm very happy with skinclare though it doesn't sound like it as I just reread this. My dating life is spilling over to my writing!

I'm about halfway through the sample bottle for Regular-Oily skin and have definitely noticed things clearing up. I've also started Vitamin D3 too though. I have EXTREMELY oily skin, has anyone with oily skin using SkinClare noticed a decrease in oiliness, and if so, what regime do you use? I'm clearing up but no change in the oil department :(

Does anyone know what page the free sample is on? I can only find the paid one.

Just ordered the trial for free! Finally found it. Get it while you can. Go to their site and add /freesamples56987.html after there site name. There's a form to get it there. I think they must switch the pages around that it's free on. I saw it once weeks ago but when I decided to order it the link was gone so get it while it's still up!