#1 x15lovex

x15lovex

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:getting rid of my acne and tennis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hi all,

After lurking on this website trying to find a cure for my acne, I've tried so many regimens and nothing really helped me, until now. I have finally found a cure that's for me, and I really want to share this with you guys, because it might benefit one of you out there. Ready? Okay, the cure is: SLEEP! Okay, I know it sounds ridiculous and all, but coming from a college student who used to sleep late and irregularly this is actually working for me! Ever since the beginning of April I really wanted to get my lifestyle back to normal, that means no more deliveries, more veggies and SLEEP! It's been half a month now since I started to sleep early and waking up 6 or 7am fresh and ready to go! I didn't really do this for my acne, I did it because I was tired of my old life, everything was bad, my GPA wasn't good, constantly breaking out because of irregular sleep, and always feeling tired! I think it was my positivity and determination that really made me stick to this, and so far it has not let me down! I have just one pimple now! No more breakouts and my face feels so much smoother! Aside from sleep, I ate a lot healthier, lots of greens and drank lots of water! I hope that maybe one of you out there reading this give it a try, it's not hard to follow through! Good luck!

#2 lylasmith34

lylasmith34

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cello player for four years, history lover, hoping to become a dermatologist or physical therapist in the future.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Going to try this definitely. I am a high school student and because I am a Mormon (LDS) I wake up every morning at 5:20 to attend bible class :P. I am on minocycline now but it has given me really terrible side effects (vertigo, yeast infections, headaches, nausea, ear infection, etc.) to name a few. I am going to try "cleansing" my system with a TON of water, vegetables, fruits, and plenty of sleep. Thanks for the tip. I feel more motivated now.

#3 Kls2303

Kls2303

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

I am glad I saw this, because as a former college student and now entering the work force, I tend to drink too much coffee and tried to smoke to alleviate stress. I should just sleep instead.

#4 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Greens probably had a lil to do with it, if I had to guess. But certainly, a good night's sleep heals so many things

#5 ask24

ask24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

Sleeping is when the body detoxifies its self, and your body can repair itself. 

Congrats ;) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users