No replies to this topic

#1 dunedain

dunedain

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

So I typically have oily skin that gets kinda dry in the winter, but nothing out of the ordinary.

These last few days I've gotten these 2 little dime-sized spots next to my left eye that are like really dry and get super itchy. But the itch isn't localised to just there, it's kind of spread to my entire face. Thankfully my whole face isn't drying out like that but it IS getting kind of dry. I've amped up the amount of moisturiser I use from the Regimen but I don't know if it's really helping. I haven't changed anything in my routine at ALL - I haven't even tried new foods or gone anywhere unusual lately. 

The weather is kinda warming up but it's also all over the place...can the fluctuations in weather be causing my skin to freak out like that suddenly? Plus I'm super stressed from school and my period just came....but this has never happened before. 

I want to get some better moisturisers or even an antihistamine cream if I'm having a random allergic reaction but I'm afraid it might irritate my skin since I'm using the Regimen and I've just started to get better skin. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users