Photo

Water Fasting For Clear Skin

water fasting fast master cleanse spiritual fasting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#21 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

Mds- go to fastingconnection . com and also google fasting on youtube.. also google water fasting on google.  I have researched it extensively and have had personal experience with fasting.  It has brought me closer to God, enhanced my self confidence, and made me a master of free will.. When you fast I never think negative thoughts like "this is hurting me" quite the opposite in fact.. It has healed my gut.. I have been through a lot with acne you can read my logs and for me personally fasting has been a God send.. There are fasting retreats where doctors measure and look into your vital functions.  Over use of medicine and food is what kills people.  Fasting gives your body a break from all the stuff your are consistently putting into it.  The longer the fast, the more you can heal.  However I only know of people going up to 45 days and being with a doctor the entire time.  

anywho- Day 11 yay!! 

Feeling good.. White tongue.. BO seems to be gone and I smell good again :) The first week or so the BO was strong because of toxins.. Off to do a house move and not sure when im getting internet connected so I wil be posting from my phone :) 

Happy fasting 

#22 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

Have internet lol.. Can't live with out it

day 12. i just want to say I had some green tea and noticed a big difference.. For me it takes away the effects of water fasting.. I guess it is changing the chemicals in your brain .. personally I had more energy etc but I think for now on I will be on a pure water fast.. Also because I noticed instead of my skin being smooth like when I just have water it became an odd texture.. I woke up today with little red marks kinda on my face but now they are gone.. My tongue is very white. My BO is pretty much gone or not bad at least.. Energy is good.. Other then that just excited to be done so I can have this all you can eat sushi bar my husband keeps talking about lol (not right after as I will be breaking it with coconut water or some kind of fruit).. I dont know my weight because I dont have a scale.. I'll have one sat but last time I checked I was 128-130.  I def look skinnier but still have excess fat to lose.. Skin is clear however when I drank the green tea I did have a slight thing with the skin.. another reason why I dont think i'll be doing tea.. yes it makes the fast easier.. But I think it takes away the purpose of letting the body be chemical free and heal like it can when its just water.  Thats it for now!

<3

#23 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Well done, you're doing really well!

That's strange about the tea, if it's making your skin react that way, what will happen when you break the fast? Do you think your skin will remain smooth?

Are you seeing a doctor or braving it alone?! Did you see a doc on your 36 day one?

Also, i think i read a post where you mentioned you were on accutane, just wondering if you had any side effects afterwards and if so, did fasting repair them?

I have some digestive problems and dry skin after accutane and i read that people have even resolved their impotency issues through fasting!

Sorry for all the questions haha, all this is just fascinating.. I can't believe fasting isn't mainstream knowledge, it seems like a miracle cure for some conditions!

Hope you're doing well!

#24 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Well done, you're doing really well!

That's strange about the tea, if it's making your skin react that way, what will happen when you break the fast? Do you think your skin will remain smooth?

Are you seeing a doctor or braving it alone?! Did you see a doc on your 36 day one?

Also, i think i read a post where you mentioned you were on accutane, just wondering if you had any side effects afterwards and if so, did fasting repair them?

I have some digestive problems and dry skin after accutane and i read that people have even resolved their impotency issues through fasting!

Sorry for all the questions haha, all this is just fascinating.. I can't believe fasting isn't mainstream knowledge, it seems like a miracle cure for some conditions!

Hope you're doing well!

Thank you Tayto - Its really nice to hear some positive words... My last fasting experience I really see differences with scarring after day 14.. Now that I am just water there was a difference in skin texture for sure today.. When I eat real foods sometimes it does that too .. I think just because I am ingesting water and my digestive is healing so much the tea acted almost like a pollutant . When I eat normal foods I don't think it would do that but it may.However I never drink caffine nor green tea so IDK... . I have noticed that it does it when I eat eggs and then I guess when I drank the tea.. However I have ate loads of everything the past few months and it didnt do it.. I also think you thinking had a lot to do with it. I heard from somewhere that just in your personality that if you are negative thinking you basically create your looks through your thoughts and your body reacts that way.. and I heard the same man <bruce lipton> say that he say a scar heal in someone just based on their belief system.. Which I think is really true.. so was it the tea, the eggs, my thoughts?  IDK I just took note and stopped lol. The only healers I will be seeing is holistic ones like acupuncturists and massage theripsts.  I feel I have done this so many times now that I dont need as much watching over as I did the first time.. I basically know my body, know what im going to go through etc. I didnt take accutane but I did take high doses of vitamin A which I believe did mess my system/skin up and I took tons of antibiotics.  Yes questions are welcome!! The fasting journey can get lonely and seem like a long time the further you get into it.  In 3 hours I will be at day 13 

Things to note - small black head on right side of face starting to come out on its own.. Still waiting on right side scars to show advancement in healing.. But texture is good.. before my skin was very rough and dry everywhere.. now its smooth and needs no moisturizer or facial wash.  I still have white tongue and no smell of Bo really  just a little 

#25 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

• DAY 13

So .. day 13 here.. ahhh ordered pizza for the hubs last night  and oh my ba jeeze did it smell good.. I just smelled it for like 5 minutes.. along with the garlic butter sauce lol.. The most potent things smell the best when fasting (food wise) and it reminds you of what will be eventually.. But for day I want to get past 3 weeks with this fast so about 1 more week and ill be at 3 weeks.. 2 more weeks 4 weeks.. SO I read the other day that your skin replaces it self every 30 days.. and all the sin you see is already dead...soooo no wonder why my scars heal!! lol

Im not putting food into my body.. and my skin is still shedding at a faster rate and growing at a faster rate so it has time to fix all of the flaws.. So I have been through a few long term fasts.. Happy for each one.. thankful for each one.. So glad there is a natural alternative to healing scars that has worked for me..

whatever you do dont derma roll.. that cause one side of my face to actually have these scars.. also okay ya know what heres a lisst of things not to do

• dont derma roll
  • dont use retina a , diffrin etc
  • NO antibiotics
  • no topicals everyday
  • minimize facial products
  • dont stress
  • dont pick
  • dont critize yourself when you look in the mirror
  • no meds.. accutane etc ... no more MEDS~!

Things to do .... for good skin :)

• acupuncture
  • no stress
  • meditate
  • deep brethe
  • love yourself
  • look in the mirror and say you love your self (and mean it)
  • no sope or harsh products 
  • i use light moisturizer but have not perfected one yet
  • eat clean
  • dont stress about eating eat what you want when you want in moderation... if you crave something eat it but not for 2 months straight!
  • no meat
  • vegan raw food is the best
  • listen to meditation tapes
  • fast to heal scars

I finish this later because someone needs the computer.. 

<3 you all 

#26 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

day 14 begins in 1 1/2 hour :) yesss..  Its weird but for me alwyas on day 14 I can start noticing the difference.. I start glowing.. my face looks clear and bright.. I believe the evenness and tone looks better.. Took 3 detox baths today which felt great.. ill update real day 14 tomorrow when I am actually there lol.. but been looking in the mirror and the transition of skin is starting to happen ... which means that my digestive is reeally starting to heal too.. :)

#27 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Hey everyday... day 14 here.. Its weird when I wake up no desire to eat.. night time/middle of the night.. hunger!!!!!!! However I am NOT giving up.. my facial skin is starting to look purdy.. and that means my digestive is starting to too.. cleaning from the inside out.. cant wait to see my weight this sat.. last I knew I was 128-130.. Symptoms.. Not tired thats forsure ive been moving around like a buzzing bee running errands.. the only time I get tired is when I lay like a log.. then my body cells start to feel slightly lazy.. my tummy just growled.. anywho.. going to take a detox bath..

<3

#28 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

• day 15

just woke up.. was around mango, soup, mac and cheese last night ,... oh and avocado... The avo and mango was the hardest for be to be around but I have come so far and I know my skin makes the transition from now till im done fasting... so to me that is more important .. I will basically eat again in about 10 days.. around day 24 or 25 if I end the 12th when school starts.  I really want to go to the 28th so I may if I can

things I am going to eat after a week of breaking the fast with fruit

sushi! lol I keep hearing about this wonderful sushi place.. although the thought of raw fish makes me sick.. but maybe ill get vegan sushi.. its all you can eat and they just keep bringing out different rolls.. Truthfully i dont have that much craving for it.. actually none.. but my husband keeps talking about it. 

oh well..

symptoms of today... nothing really just really white tongue.. minor bo but not bad.. i do not wear deodorant as I am cleansing . white smooth facial skin but have not lookd at my scars in the outside light.. ill do that probably sat or next week.. I can tell a difference with the process of the dead skin that is growing.. normally i have all this dead skin that needs to be exfoliated on my face but while I fast.. none of that is needed.. which I like because I feel it gives my facial skin time to heal becaue  I dont have to mess with it at all 

Anywho.. the thing that keeps me going right now is that my digestive is healing.. I know it is.. many more fasts await but im really gld im at day 16 in this one.. the further you get the less I want to give up 

#29 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

So I had a huge test and broke the fast.. with way to much stuff I wont name.. lol Im going back on it tomorrow.. guess starting but day 1 but its kinda like day 16.  but not really.  I would count it as day 16 if I only had coconut water like once but that wast the case.. My digestion seems stuck (im not pooping all the stuff I ate) hence why im eating today and hopefully will poo before tmrw.. sorry for TMI... lol skin still looks great. so I go back to school the 12th so I guess this will be a 16 - 24 hour break + 9 day fast.. maybe longer IDK... anyways no more studies to worry about thankgoodness.. I had to eat to do the test tho.. it just wasnt possible with out it lol.. how much I ate no I didnt need to do that.. I did weight 126 something now im at about 128 hopefully I get to my goal of 116 before the fast is over.. 

#30 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Day 1 or 16 (with a day break) So I felt really good that I had a movement this morning lol.. I am SO hungry but I am on the official fast again.. lol if I do it till next monday it will be 9 days .. but I guess I am not going to put a goal in place and just kinda go with the flow on this fast.. I do want to eat but then again I know this is my only break.

Things I have learned after my 3rd long fast.

- do not break your fast with pizza, sushi and subs... lol (I also ate a bunch of fruit) 
- if you do break it with fruit you will have a movement with in a day or so... 
- Do not let any carbs into your system as they will make you hungry and your weakened will may want to eat (as mine did) 

Ockeghem- thanks for the info.  I may do Fridays IDK.. I think of Sunday as a rest day.  When people are doing these day fasting does that mean just for 24 hours?  

Overall I feel good right now.. Hungry.. tempted but good.. Im not going to eat because losing weight and my goals are more important

#31 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Hey hows it going for you? Have you broken the fast?

I did my first water fast a few days ago, only lasted 48 hours lol! I wanted to at least get into a state of ketosis but pizza was brought home one night haha..

It's hard work but i really want to give it a proper go again soon!

Hope you're well!

#32 iamthat

iamthat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Dear Tayto,

Yes sadly I broke my fast ! I still regret not getting past day 15 this time around.. my skin was looking beautiful and I know the healing all takes place well after days 14-20.. but I still did heal a lot.. I will be doing another long one come august during my break from school and I am planning one over 30 days in December :)  I will be posting here as I continue to fast.. over all my skin looks great.. the scars are still visible but I do have a glow and they did heal a lot.. the texture also healed.. really wishing I was still fasting at this point but its okay :)  great job  for doing 48 hours.. Go to fastingconnection. com then go to recent posts and go to may fast and you will find lots of support there.. :) plus lots of info 

Been eating everything .. blah.. subs pizza chips.. no breakouts as my gut is healed.. however  I plan to go on medifast and do insanity workout (im on day 3 starting tmrw) and plan to get into the 120's when I get money I will be juicing and such.. but getting in shape in my goal now as I will be in a swim suite soon,,

hope all is well fasters!! 

<3 me