Photo
Mild to Moderate Acne

Stopacnefast.com Works Or Just Another Scam?

vitamin b5 hormonal acne scam

2 replies to this topic

#1 ChristopherO

ChristopherO

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hello people. 

I came across this site *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules* and decided to give this alternative acne treatment a go so just ordered three bottles about a week ago. it sounds quite good while reading about it but I'm still a bit uncertain if it might just be another scam.

Anyone out there that have experienced it? can you please give me some more insight about this product

My acne is quite moderate but get long lasting bumps frequently and believe it's hormonal.

Ingredients:

"However, our supplement includes a fatty acid transporter that efficiently harnesses the power of Pantothenic Acid so that lower doses work as effectively!

The last ingredient we include in our supplement aids in the stopping hormonal acne by inhibiting the androgens that are responsible for hormonal acne.

Combining all three of these ingredients and you have a supplement that take care of acne for good!"

This acne supplement looks far better out then other supplements online such as acneprill, acnetin, orovo, ClearPores which doesn't appeal to me from their websites.

I'll do an update when I've received this stuff.

Chris.

#2 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Vitamin B5, saw palmetto, and L-Carnitine. Hm. Could work, some of these ingredients have worked for people in the past. I would have ordered 1 bottle and tested it out.

#3 bloomberg

bloomberg

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Probably a scam, because I ordered from them, paid (it was expensive too), they took my money and never got my order!

I tried contacting them many times, and all I encountered was radio silence.

SCAM!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users