Photo

Is It Possible To Get Acne Cosmetica From The Regimen?

acne cosmetica benzoyl peroxide

1 reply to this topic

#1 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone developed cosmetic acne using Dan's BP and cleanser, or if anyone has successfully treated cosmetic acne using BP and cleanser. Or if anyone has heard of anecdotes involving any of the above

Thanks for your input!

#2 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Cosmetic acne is caused by the use of cosmetics that clog the pores. The regimen will NOT cause cosmetic acne. Please check your makeup, as it may be the culprit regarding your acne breakout.

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120
DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70
Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+
During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides
Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics
Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.
Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users