Looking For Acne/redness/hypigmentation Coverage

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ryouta

Ryouta

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hi there, i'm an asian male with some moderate acne although most has subsided i'm left with a lot of red spots/redness/dark hyperpigmentation spots.

I was hoping someone here could recommend me to some make-up products that could help cover/conceal this (foundations,concealers,bbcreams etc)

im asian with yellow undertones i believe, I currently wear bb cream but i feel that midway through the day it gets very oily and it also looks very unnatural in natural lighting

=(

thanks in advance

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hi there, i'm an asian male with some moderate acne although most has subsided i'm left with a lot of red spots/redness/dark hyperpigmentation spots.

I was hoping someone here could recommend me to some make-up products that could help cover/conceal this (foundations,concealers,bbcreams etc)

im asian with yellow undertones i believe, I currently wear bb cream but i feel that midway through the day it gets very oily and it also looks very unnatural in natural lighting

=(

thanks in advance

For redness, acne marks and hyperpigmentation I always rely on my MAC Studio Concealer. They have shades for almost everybody and it does a really good job of staying put on oily skin. I would know because I have really oily skin. If you have a MAC counter near where you live, try going and having them help you find the right shade and how to apply it w/o looking unnatural. My MAC counter helped me through this and I got a concealer and power to help me conceal and set my face so it won't come of throughout my day.

#3 Ryouta

Ryouta

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

=(

thanks in advance

For redness, acne marks and hyperpigmentation I always rely on my MAC Studio Concealer. They have shades for almost everybody and it does a really good job of staying put on oily skin. I would know because I have really oily skin. If you have a MAC counter near where you live, try going and having them help you find the right shade and how to apply it w/o looking unnatural. My MAC counter helped me through this and I got a concealer and power to help me conceal and set my face so it won't come of throughout my day.

ty for your reply, I will check it out

does anyone have any bb cream recommendations or some type of product to make my face all 1 color ? I'm looking for one with yellow undertones, i'm asian and light skinned

thanks in advance

#4 Morgo K

Morgo K

Skincare enthusiast

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation / serum has strong yellow undertones. Very good for asian skin tones. It's light/medium buildable coverage and is the most natural looking foundation I've ever come across, perfect for guys. It looks pretty much undetectable in natural lighting when blended well. I would suggest just using a light layer of that and then getting a good concealer. 

If you want full coverage without a concealer which will not look so natural, then have a look at rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation. doesn't get oily at all until about 7 hours of wear on oily skin. The undertones are quite pink in those though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users