2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm new here. Well, not really new but it's my first time posting anything on here. This website has helped me out so much, seriously I don't know what I would do without this site :)

Well, anyway, I've been suffering from acne for almost 5 years now.

I have tried almost every over-the-counter product available, tried proactive for almost 2 years too.

Nothing ever really helped, until just recently I THINK I finally found something to control my acne and hopefully get rid of it for good. Acne is a horrible thing. I think I would be a different person without it, I would be more outgoing maybe. I don't know. I'm sure some of you guys know what I mean.

But ok soo, all I'm using right now for my acne is:

- retin a .025%

- birth control, sprintec

- an all natural soap from LUSH.

my face has never been so clear.

I'm so happy and yes, I do have scars. Other than the scars though my acne has cleared up a lot, and it stays pretty clear.

the scarring I have is mostly redness/discoloration oh and I have 2 of those indented scars..ugh I hate those. I'm pretty happy with my skin now though, I hope I keep improving. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask lol :)

the first picture is from 2 years ago, I have on a BUNCH of makeup. and it's pretty low quality but it's the only picture I could find that shows how bad my acne was. The second pic is from this week and with no makeup.

Posted · Report post

Thats great, I definitely see an improvement. My only concern is the birth control, how long are you going to be on it?