Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Don't Know What My Problem Is (Ice Pick Or Large Pores)

10 posts in this topic

First of all, I am very please to be a member of this site; actually I have followed the forum and I found answers are very useful.

Well, My issue is I hesitate whether my right cheek has large pores or not. Or else I have ice pick scars.

** I have attached my right cheek already.

*** Please tell me what "the distinct" problem is.

**** I have received Fraxel treatment since December last year ( now = 3 times )

Thank you all of answers.

post-206418-0-66301300-1365757093_thumb.

post-206418-0-66301300-1365757093_thumb.

Those definitely look like pores to me... the only issue I see with your skin is some hyperpigmentation. Do you have those on the other side too?

1 person likes this

Those definitely look like pores to me... the only issue I see with your skin is some hyperpigmentation. Do you have those on the other side too?

Looks like regular ol' pores to me. If they are a huge concern, invest in a good exfoliant like Salicylic Acid or an Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Works wonders for making pores appear smaller.

I think what buttsoup meant was that whatever you are concerned with is too mild to be associated with icepick scars. I would actually kill to have those compared to my disaster of a face; full of post acne marks that don't seem to be even fading.

1 person likes this

It looks like large pores. It could be from the Fraxel which can give you micro-scaring from the laser. I noticed I have them too after getting Fraxel :(

Try using julep mask that can shrink large pores. You can also rub some ice on the pores everyday. It will help it go away.