Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iamthat

Want Clear Skin Now? Read

28 posts in this topic

logically, evn i feel the potassium and sodium ratio should be fine.

thank u=)

potato has good % of potassium.

anything else u'd suggest?

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

day 6 of my water fast smile.png feeling great .. hope everyone is feeling great as well

ps.. since I have been fasting life has literally been like on a fast path manifestation.. I got a new house.. new job.. and when I was on my way home today from a long drive I heard on the radio a preacher talking about fasting saying all this stuff about it.. anyways it was really inspiring. :)

I am clear now...

My candida diet log and my raw vegan log combined... has lots of info please read first post or last page for updates on how to get clear!!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/276279-candida-diet-log-95-100-clear-finally-read-first-post-for-all-my-changes-that-helped-me/page__st__200

How to heal scars and clear skin>>>>

>>>> Water fast! Here is my water fasting log

Good luck everyone... I too have stood in your shoes.. <3 You can get clear now change your thoughts, change your life.. Believe your beautiful to see results.. Drink green juice.. Eat raw vegan for a few weeks.. Water fast..

On day 9 of my water fast.. Updates are posted in the log section which is also in my signature.. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

I am clear now...

My candida diet log and my raw vegan log combined... has lots of info please read first post or last page for updates on how to get clear!!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/276279-candida-diet-log-95-100-clear-finally-read-first-post-for-all-my-changes-that-helped-me/page__st__200

How to heal scars and clear skin>>>>

>>>> Water fast! Here is my water fasting log

Good luck everyone... I too have stood in your shoes.. <3 You can get clear now change your thoughts, change your life.. Believe your beautiful to see results.. Drink green juice.. Eat raw vegan for a few weeks.. Water fast..