Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Severely Dry Skin

6 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone! I'm on day 17 of the Regieme and my face is severely dry and flaky. I bought the Jojoba oil a week ago when I felt my skin tightening up, but after a few days of use I was having a breakout and thought the two were related. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle the dry skin? I feel like I have to moisturize on the hour to keep it under control.

I'm using Dan's moisturizer. That's also where I bought the Jojoba oil from.

It didn't take me long to realize that Dan's moisturizer alone wasn't enough for me. But using a different moisturizer didn't work either. So I use both. After letting my bp dry, I apply one pump of Dan's moisturizer. After I wait 15-20 minutes, I apply my second moisturizer. In the am I use an Olay moisturizer with sunscreen, then at night I use an Olay anti-aging one as my second moisturizer.

And the Olay mositurizers aren't clogging your pores or causing more breakouts? I've been getting so desperate that I used baby oil with Dan's moisturizer last night. I want to stick to his process as much as I can since it is clearing up my skin, but my face is starting to feel like sandpaper.

They aren't causing me any problems. But I'm a firm believer in not two peoples skin or acne is the same. All I can say is give it a try if you want to.