What To Wash My Beard With?

2 replies to this topic

#1 lostinthefog87

lostinthefog87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

I've grown a pretty thick beard as of late, and its done its job.  Much of my nodules and cysts are covered under a jungle of strawberry blonde face fuzz.

However because I decided to temporally go back on antibiotic cream/BP because of the pain I was experiencing with these lesions, my beard and skin are a flakey mess.  I need to use some type of anti-dandruff shampoo but I do not want to use anything harsh.

Any ideas?

#2 asker

asker

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

I recommend tea-tree oil shampoo. It's anti-dandruff and all natural, plus benefits of tea tree oil for skin are well-known.

Everything I post is what I've found on the web/in the books and have checked by experiments on myself.

#3 lostinthefog87

lostinthefog87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

I've looked into that but all the tea tree shampoos i've seen have SLS in them, or coconut oil and botanicals that are rated pretty high on the comedogenic scale.

I just stumbled upon a product on Amazon that looks good but I wanted to ask you guys what you think?  It's called Bluebeards beard wash, and its only ingredients seem to be aloe and lime....its simple and has great reviews.  I have some beard dandruff and I don't want to exacerbate my skin problem by applying a whole plethora of chemicals to my face right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users