acne gross oily skin the regimen before and after 10 weeks pics

76 replies to this topic

#61 Heyitskaye

Heyitskaye

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hey, was really motivating reading your posts and looking at your pictures. It's amazing how different your skin look & I'm really happy for you smile.png.

I really hope I can get to that stage at some point. Also reading that you stayed clear using only one pump is good to hear. I found using anything more than that was way too much for my skin to absorb.. but was a bit worried one pump may not be enough to clear my skin.
Fingers crossed it works for me!

Thank you very much! I'm glad in some way it was motivating. :)

One pump works great for me so I don't bother adding more. If you have difficulty getting clear with one pump, you could always go to two pumps, and when you get clear slowly go back to one pump. A lot of regimen users do it that way.

Best of luck! My fingers are crossed for you as well. :)

You are so inspiring. Im on my 8th week and 4th day today and i still get cystic pimples. I have like 5 of them now sad.png What was your skin like at this time while you were still on the regimen?

I think during my 8th week I wasn't really getting any new breakouts. My acne at that time was going down already and I was seeing a lot of improvement.

Don't get discouraged with 5 spots, it is still normal to breakout. I still get the occasional 3-4 zits every month. I blame girl hormones and all that. Sometimes the regimen just can't fight everything. hehe. Can I ask if you have incorporated AHA into your regimen? I find that when ever I get a spot, BP plus the AHA is a good spot treatment and make it go away faster. Just a tip in case you are interest. :)

No im not putting AHA :/ its just the regimen. Your skin really looks amazeballs im so jealous :( i wanna get cleared up already like why does it take so long :((((( its depressing. I feel so ugly and all

#62 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

You are so inspiring. Im on my 8th week and 4th day today and i still get cystic pimples. I have like 5 of them now sad.png What was your skin like at this time while you were still on the regimen?

I think during my 8th week I wasn't really getting any new breakouts. My acne at that time was going down already and I was seeing a lot of improvement.

Don't get discouraged with 5 spots, it is still normal to breakout. I still get the occasional 3-4 zits every month. I blame girl hormones and all that. Sometimes the regimen just can't fight everything. hehe. Can I ask if you have incorporated AHA into your regimen? I find that when ever I get a spot, BP plus the AHA is a good spot treatment and make it go away faster. Just a tip in case you are interest. smile.png

No im not putting AHA :/ its just the regimen. Your skin really looks amazeballs im so jealous sad.png i wanna get cleared up already like why does it take so long sad.png(((( its depressing. I feel so ugly and all

You might want to give that a try then. I know it is an additional step and you will spend more money, but it was a great investment for me. It helped my skin feel and look like skin again and it helped with red marks and also as a spot treatment. There are multiple benefits to the products. 

Again, don't get discouraged. We all go through these depressed phases, but it is up to each of us if we stay complacent or if we will do something about it. We should always choose the latter, don't you think?

Keep fighting that fight! :)

#63 takseyer

takseyer

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

hello nic mic 62. i just ordered the regimen, im in the uk now and frankly before you showed us your pics, i was kinda hesitant to try it. but now, im excited to. can i just ask, ive tried so much creams, toner,acne products on my face. does the regmen break your our first then do the good thing after? im scared honestly sad.png

#64 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

hello nic mic 62. i just ordered the regimen, im in the uk now and frankly before you showed us your pics, i was kinda hesitant to try it. but now, im excited to. can i just ask, ive tried so much creams, toner,acne products on my face. does the regmen break your our first then do the good thing after? im scared honestly sad.png

Hello there.

Let me just tell you that I too was very hesitant at first. But after thinking about trying the regimen for so long, you just kind of give in and say...why the heck not, I've tried everything else.

To answer your question, when I started the regimen, the first two weeks when by okay, I didn't get any new acne and my current acne was slowly going down but then week 4 and week 5 came and acne just sprung out of places I didn't usually get acne. My jawline was pretty bad and so was my chin. Basically the outer area of my face and my nose too. I was very close to quitting at that point but I told myself that I spent time and effort and money on this that I might as well see it through and I did. And it was the best decision I've made for my skin.

Don't let the initial breakout some people experience scare you. Look at it as part of a process to get your skin better.

Good luck! :)

#65 R1ch

R1ch

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Wow, what an awesome transformation! Did you use the regimen kit? I'm having troubles with my skin recently. It started a week ago, and it starting look like this on both of my cheeks. I want to make sure i'm buying the right products. My problem is mostly are the post red acne scars. 

#66 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Wow, what an awesome transformation! Did you use the regimen kit? I'm having troubles with my skin recently. It started a week ago, and it starting look like this on both of my cheeks. I want to make sure i'm buying the right products. My problem is mostly are the post red acne scars. 

Initially I used store brought products and those products got me clear. But now I do use a few acne.org products. Just follow the regimen as closely as possible and be patient.

For red marks, try incorporating AHA into your regimen. It worked really well for me. :)

#67 teri425

teri425

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

I just want to say thank you so much for posting your before pictures!  I know it can be extremely difficult to share-- I posted mine since I just started the regimen last week.  My skin looks very similar to how yours was before!  I also have PCOS and in May, I stopped my birth control to see if I could manage without taking a pill, and I tried to go the natural route with skincare.  My acne got progressively worse and worse (as well as my other symptoms), and after six months, my doctor and I both agreed that it was best to go back on a birth control for various reasons.  Meanwhile, the natural skincare was completely drying out my skin and seemed to be increasing irritation. So, I did some research, found the regimen, and have my fingers crossed for results like yours!

So happy for your progress-- you look amazing!  Thanks again for giving me hope :)

#68 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

I just want to say thank you so much for posting your before pictures!  I know it can be extremely difficult to share-- I posted mine since I just started the regimen last week.  My skin looks very similar to how yours was before!  I also have PCOS and in May, I stopped my birth control to see if I could manage without taking a pill, and I tried to go the natural route with skincare.  My acne got progressively worse and worse (as well as my other symptoms), and after six months, my doctor and I both agreed that it was best to go back on a birth control for various reasons.  Meanwhile, the natural skincare was completely drying out my skin and seemed to be increasing irritation. So, I did some research, found the regimen, and have my fingers crossed for results like yours!

So happy for your progress-- you look amazing!  Thanks again for giving me hope smile.png

The pill did help my skin out a bit, but not only that, it helped out with my PCOS symptoms. That is why I still continue taking it. But when I started the regimen, it is really what has cleared m face up and keeps me clear.

Good luck on your regimen journey and I hope you get the results you want. It is not an easy regimen, but it has been very worth it to me. :)

#69 HateBreakout

HateBreakout

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

HI :( didn't have acne (very clear, just seasonal zits before my period) before but STRESS (by stress I mean research and etc.) came and  I've tried....

1. Acnetrex from my dermatologist (months of using)

2. Purifying Facial from another dermatologist (months of trying)

3. Bioessence facial packages (tried this like 5 sessions 2 week interval)

4. Mena cream (the pink one)

5. Milk + nutmeg as facial scrub

6.Fresh tomatoes on your skin

7. Beauche International (the whole f*cking set just made my face whiter)

8. Benzoyl Peroxide (over the counter 5% as spot treatment)

9. Also Panoxyl

10. those circle patches that look like bandaids you can buy for individual zits

NONE WORKED FOR ME, am I hopeless? Please tell me if I am, because I seriously want to get my face back ASAP.

I read your blog at 9PM yesterday, it's now 12:33 AM (3 hours after I read your replies) and I just had my relatives buy me the starting kit + the small tube of AHA and jojoba (to ship it all here in Phils once and for all) I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS FOR ME :(

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION:

HOW DID YOU TREAT YOUR ACNE MARKS AFTER ALL YOUR ZITS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED? 

#70 ryanz

ryanz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

wow, amazing progress, congrats on your clear skin it looks flawless!

#71 PolskaBlondynka

PolskaBlondynka

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

#72 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

HI sad.png didn't have acne (very clear, just seasonal zits before my period) before but STRESS (by stress I mean research and etc.) came and  I've tried....

1. Acnetrex from my dermatologist (months of using)

2. Purifying Facial from another dermatologist (months of trying)

3. Bioessence facial packages (tried this like 5 sessions 2 week interval)

4. Mena cream (the pink one)

5. Milk + nutmeg as facial scrub

6.Fresh tomatoes on your skin

7. Beauche International (the whole f*cking set just made my face whiter)

8. Benzoyl Peroxide (over the counter 5% as spot treatment)

9. Also Panoxyl

10. those circle patches that look like bandaids you can buy for individual zits

NONE WORKED FOR ME, am I hopeless? Please tell me if I am, because I seriously want to get my face back ASAP.

I read your blog at 9PM yesterday, it's now 12:33 AM (3 hours after I read your replies) and I just had my relatives buy me the starting kit + the small tube of AHA and jojoba (to ship it all here in Phils once and for all) I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS FOR ME sad.png

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION:

HOW DID YOU TREAT YOUR ACNE MARKS AFTER ALL YOUR ZITS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED? 

So you live in the Philippines? Why hello neighbor! :)

if you want to do the regimen, then follow it very strictly as instructed. it may not be easy at first, but when your skin gets used to the treatment, it will then work at making acne disappear slowly. 

good luck! :)

#73 oshiawase

oshiawase

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hi, I am really inspired by your draaassstiiiccc improvement. I mean, you basically have no acne now.

I just started with the regimen using OTC products. Avene for facial wash, 10% Benzac for BP, and organic water-based moisturizer with jojoba oil. I used BP AM and PM, and the amount I use is up to the first "line" of my index finger.

And the next day after my first try of the regimen, I had two new pimples and new blackheads and my skin got a little "darker" like I have a tan or something.

Can you please help me?? Did you ever have to deal with this before?? Do I quit the regimen? I am thinking of using BP only in the evening during my first week.

Thank you!

#74 oshiawase

oshiawase

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

Yeah, I agree that it is purging all of the acne out. That's y i am surprised that i got my skin cleared in just a week. yun pala naguumpisa palang ang digmaan hahahahah anyways thanks sgain nicmic.. i shall return hahaha mwah! hifive.gif 

Hi, so you already have clear skin in just 3 weeks?!

#75 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Hi, I am really inspired by your draaassstiiiccc improvement. I mean, you basically have no acne now.

I just started with the regimen using OTC products. Avene for facial wash, 10% Benzac for BP, and organic water-based moisturizer with jojoba oil. I used BP AM and PM, and the amount I use is up to the first "line" of my index finger.

And the next day after my first try of the regimen, I had two new pimples and new blackheads and my skin got a little "darker" like I have a tan or something.

Can you please help me?? Did you ever have to deal with this before?? Do I quit the regimen? I am thinking of using BP only in the evening during my first week.

Thank you!

Thank you.

I suggest going down to 2.5%BP because 10% will massacre your skin. It is waaaay to harsh. Also, please remember that with the regimen things will get worse before it gets better. So start slow with the BP and stick to Dan's instructions very very closely. Don't give up, you will see results in time. :)

#76 Sky13

Sky13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

Your results are literally AMAZING! You must be so happy, I couldnt even imagine my skin looking as good as yours does now.

Ive just started the regimen and I am praying that I have results as good as yours!

#77 UKdreamin

UKdreamin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

It's week 13 for me and I'm still breaking out. So discouraging.huh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users