#1 soulivan7

soulivan7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Addicted to tweeting

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hey guys,

i've been taking 100mg of Doxycyline a day for the last 2 months now, at first i was sure that it wasn't working and was preparing myself for Accutane but i think it's steadily working

One problem is i've been taking one 100mg tablet at 9pm in the evening, is that too late for it to be effective or does it not matter??

#2 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hey guys,

i've been taking 100mg of Doxycyline a day for the last 2 months now, at first i was sure that it wasn't working and was preparing myself for Accutane but i think it's steadily working

One problem is i've been taking one 100mg tablet at 9pm in the evening, is that too late for it to be effective or does it not matter??

The time doesn't matter but it can cause really upset stomachs if you don't take it with food.

#3 soulivan7

soulivan7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

maybe i'm used to not taking it with food because i have no stomach problems, i guess i'll just stick with my routine then

#4 celery

celery

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hey guys,

I got prescribed Monocycline 2 days ago which is basically the same as Doxy and try to take it much earlier in the day. Best not to take it right before you go to sleep, and not on en empty stomach.

#5 soulivan7

soulivan7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hmm, debating if i should alter the time i take it, 6pm with dinner? eusa_think.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users