jobless apartment acne scar scarring hopeless job

22 replies to this topic

#21 vituperative

vituperative

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

It's funny how acne scarring is something I HATE about myself. I can't stand it and it's all I see when I look in the mirror but when it comes to other people with scars, I don't mind it. In fact, sometimes I think someone is even more interesting/attractive because of it. They have character. I also appreciate the battle they fought and feel happiness and pride for them because I'm glad that part of their life is over. They won. Nothing wrong with scars, after the first sight of them, they become invisible to me.

Edited by vituperative, 03 May 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#22 bryles

bryles

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Wow, your skin looks good. I seriously don't see that bad of a problem, and like a lot of people said here, you are a good looking guy! smile.png

Thanks for the confidence boost :) 

Are you breaking out as well?

a 

No one would look at you and think "that dude has acne." You look like a totally normal person!

Thanks! It actually looks a lot less than that, the fact that i'm using low end phone(low mp) lol..This may sound cheezy  But actually i realized that it (scars/acne) would only matter to those people//person who doesn't really matter to us or who aren't worthy of being  friends with. Because real friends know how you feel about this things and know that even though they would like to comment /make suggestions they would rather shut up to avoid making you uncomfortable.

#23 Stella the diver

Stella the diver

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 19
About Me

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

Wow, your skin looks good. I seriously don't see that bad of a problem, and like a lot of people said here, you are a good looking guy! smile.png

Thanks for the confidence boost smile.png

Are you breaking out as well?

a 

>No one would look at you and think "that dude has acne." You look like a totally normal person!

Thanks! It actually looks a lot less than that, the fact that i'm using low end phone(low mp) lol..This may sound cheezy  But actually i realized that it (scars/acne) would only matter to those people//person who doesn't really matter to us or who aren't worthy of being  friends with. Because real friends know how you feel about this things and know that even though they would like to comment /make suggestions they would rather shut up to avoid making you uncomfortable.

sadly, I am breaking out again! :( 

It's totally true what you said. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind! I've had "friends" who were very judgemental. Guess what, I'm not friends with them anymore and life is better that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users