the regimen acne cysts clear duck face pictures oily skin

35 replies to this topic

#21 smsm

smsm

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

i have just seen your before and after pictures and CONGRATULATIONS!! you look amazing !!

i am on day 4 and my face burns like hell and it's VERY red,,did you experience something like that??does it go away after a while??

should i give up :/ 

#22 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

i have just seen your before and after pictures and CONGRATULATIONS!! you look amazing !!

i am on day 4 and my face burns like hell and it's VERY red,,did you experience something like that??does it go away after a while??

should i give up :/ 

Thank you very much!

Day 4 is only the beginning! I didn't start seeing results until the 5th week. So DO NOT, I repeat...DO NOT GIVE UP!

For me it got a lot worse before it got better but don't let that scare you off. I was itchy, and red and my skin was flaking and it felt like I had a really bad sunburn. It is normal while your skin adjusts to the BP. It will go away, it varies for people when but my advice is just to stick with it. my 3rd week was the hardest part because I too wanted to quit..but again...DON'T! Give it a chance to work for you. 

#23 LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

I just saw your before and after pics. Wow, you look absolutely lovely!

#24 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

I just saw your before and after pics. Wow, you look absolutely lovely!

Thank you so much! :)

#25 Sasch83

Sasch83

Veteran Member

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

is it normal to feel a mask of dry skin on my face the first few weeks (flaky, rough, not even able to feel my acne or skin properly)?  My flakes are actually yellow.  Is this normal.  I am going slow - pea sized amount 2X per day.  When did this get better for you?  Dan's moisturizer is not helping AT ALL.  Feel like giving up

#26 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

is it normal to feel a mask of dry skin on my face the first few weeks (flaky, rough, not even able to feel my acne or skin properly)?  My flakes are actually yellow.  Is this normal.  I am going slow - pea sized amount 2X per day.  When did this get better for you?  Dan's moisturizer is not helping AT ALL.  Feel like giving up

I've seen a few posts on the boards saying they don't click very well with Dan's moisturizer. I haven't tried his moisturizer but if it is not moisturizing enough, then you could always use a different one. I use Cetaphil lotion in the PM and basically just slather a lot of it on. I don't really care if it looks so oily and shiny, I'm going to bed anyways. My skin usually feels so much better in the morning. But yeah, I only do it in the PM because I live in a tropical country. If you live somewhere cold you could probably get away with using it AM and PM.

#27 carebear06

carebear06

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

Wow! that's all I can say :) what did u use for the scarring?

#28 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

Wow! that's all I can say smile.png what did u use for the scarring?

Lucky for me I really didn't have any deep scars. The ones I have can barely be seen unless you are really really close to my face. But I have been using AHA to help with the red marks and just to make my skin look smoother over all. :)

#29 carebear06

carebear06

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Oh I see ..lucky for u indeed :) I am gona start the Aha soon ..

#30 aboorah

aboorah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

i saw your before and after pics and i must say you are truly an inspiration! im so happy to see how beautifully you skin had cleared BRAVO!!!! did the regimen as help with the red acne marks? or did that heal on its own?

again congrats girlie for are very gorgeous! truly happy for you!! 

#31 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

i saw your before and after pics and i must say you are truly an inspiration! im so happy to see how beautifully you skin had cleared BRAVO!!!! did the regimen as help with the red acne marks? or did that heal on its own?

again congrats girlie for are very gorgeous! truly happy for you!! 

Thank you very much. :)

I used AHA to fade my red marks. With time and AHA the red marks really did fade. It took a couple of months for me to have them completely disappear.

#32 BryantMkIV

BryantMkIV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

how much of AHA do you use every night?

#33 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

how much of AHA do you use every night?

Most of my nights I mix the AHA with my moisturizer. So about half a pump of AHA with my finger's dallop of moisturizer. On the nights where I use only AHA, I use about a pump and a half.

#34 Heyitskaye

Heyitskaye

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Nicmic are you still doing the regimen? I got cleared up and then i stopped so it came back. Im so depressed. And do you also have pitted scars?

#35 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

Nicmic are you still doing the regimen? I got cleared up and then i stopped so it came back. Im so depressed. And do you also have pitted scars?

I am still doing the regimen. It is what controls my acne so I do it as a maintenance thing now. I don't really have any major scarring. It is very minimal and also the AHA helps with that.

#36 kiwi87

kiwi87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users