I'm in need of 3 things:
- a good moisturizer (I'm going on a low dose of accutane shortly)
- a really good sunblock with high SPF, because the summer is coming up and I have pale, sensitive skin
- something that will cover my red nose and give me a more even skin tone. I have a red nose and would like to reduce it's redness with some kind of make-up.
What should I get? Is there a product out there that has all 3 things in one?
As I mentioned, my skin is extremely sensitive and breaks out really easy, so I'm looking for stuff that won't clog my pores or make me break out.
Thanks for reading this, any help will be much appreciated.
1. I use "cetaphil daily advance ultra hydrating lotion". It seems to work OK and doesn't break me out. Problem is I get a film of oil mixed in with the moisturizer after 2 hours so it looks crap but at least I get _some_ moisturizing!
2. I use a cheap, non branded sunblock from my local supermarket (aldi) containing 7% octyl methoxycinnamate, 6% zinc oxide and 1% 4-methylbenzylidene camphor. That's a hell of a mouthful I know! But what I can say is that it works really well as a sun block and it seems to make my skin look less oily (for a few hours anyway!)
3. Not sure about that one...
I'm not sure how well it's going to work trying to combine a separate moisturizer and sunblock. Perhaps a single product containing both might be best?