Dddd

3 replies to this topic

#1 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:03 AM

Edited by IDK111, 22 December 2013 - 07:07 AM.

#2 sleptember

sleptember

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me
  • Interests:Healthy eating, art cinema, feminism, dogs, writing, all things queer.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

My mouth and chin sometimes feel itchy after eating beef from the supermarket. Grass-fed, pasture-raised beef does not give me this problem.

About the green smoothies: I don't see what's wrong with drinking a smoothie as a light meal. Just make sure that there is some fat in your green smoothies because fat is necessary for absorption of nutrients in fruits and veggies. So throw in some nuts, avocado, or coconut oil.

Edited by sleptember, 03 April 2013 - 06:22 AM.

#3 LillyRose7

LillyRose7

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

i have the GGS by Kimberly Snyder most mornings. That is my morning meal. I focus on a lot of greens in my veg, its very good to have an alkaline diet.

I think some people react to the hormones in meat and all the stuff in it. I dont eat meat but kno my skin looked different (less clear) when i did.

#4 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Thank you sleptember smile.png

I noticed that when I would go to asian restaurants to get soup, I would get some breakouts.  I don't know if this is from something else or from the beef?  The only things they all have in common are beef, rice/noodles, and sometimes vegetable like bean sprouts. Also, most of the foods that I ate, but stopped eating because I have a bad reaction to them.  I'm wondering if this is because of beef, or something else?  Examples:  gound beef in paleo stuffed peppers, sam gyup sal (korean bacon..), bi bim bap (korean), bulgogi (korean), jap chae (korean)

The soups ... if you wanted to google search them:

seul lang tang (korean)

pho (vietnamese)

Lilly,what do you usually eat?

EDIT:

From looking at this, and doing more of a search....  the only other thing that they all have in common is nightshades AND/OR gluten... which I didn't really notice before?  In fact, I did not know....  If I sit down in a pho restaurant, and eat pho...  I don't see the gluten added to the broth...    Korean bacon uses soy sauce...   The hot pepper paste in bi bim bap had a nightshade, AND uses wheat....  jap chae has a nightshade AND soy sauce has the gluten....   stuffed peppers has tomatoes and peppers (both nightshades)....  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by IDK111, 03 April 2013 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users