Natural Remedies Black/whiteheads

1 reply to this topic

#1 lorman

lorman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could suggest any natural remedies for blackheads and whiteheads.  Thankfully I am about 90% clear of inflamed acne (thanks to holistic healing).  However, virtually my entire face is still extrememly congested, and I can't figure out how to get rid of all these black and whiteheads. At times, a few of them will become inflamed and turn into pimples.  So far I've tried jojoba oil, Aztec clay, and egg whites but I haven't seen much improvement.  Is their anything I can take internally or perhaps something in my diet that I need to add or remove? Thanks!

Edited by lorman, 03 April 2013 - 12:00 AM.

#2 Cassie Reannan

Cassie Reannan

<3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Surfing the web x; Movies and tv x; Family x; My fiance x; Nursing (dedicated student :P)

Achievements

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Hi. I used lemon juice and egg whites together and it seemed to work.. Possibly try a natural exfoliater like oats and honey? .. I hate black heads though because they would be back in the next few days for me so I gave up! As for white heads I found manuka honey amazing for them if they're inflamed plus they sped up healing if I popped them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users