2 replies to this topic

#1 Zultima

Zultima

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hey.

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now. I never get breakouts anymore, but I have horrid, horrid hyperpigmentation. I have been using AHA (acne.org) every other day for the past 4 months, but it seems to do nothing. I have seriously had some of the same red marks for years. For moisturizer I currently use the Cetaphil lotion...I don't really like it though. It makes my skin red and itchy and greasy.

Anyway, I was looking for recommendations on a moisturizer with AHA (and spf would be nice too) that can be used everyday. Or at least an alternative (cheap $) to  Cetaphil that I can dilute Dan's AHA with.

Thanks for reading.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Hey.

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now. I never get breakouts anymore, but I have horrid, horrid hyperpigmentation. I have been using AHA (acne.org) every other day for the past 4 months, but it seems to do nothing. I have seriously had some of the same red marks for years. For moisturizer I currently use the Cetaphil lotion...I don't really like it though. It makes my skin red and itchy and greasy.

Anyway, I was looking for recommendations on a moisturizer with AHA (and spf would be nice too) that can be used everyday. Or at least an alternative (cheap $) to  Cetaphil that I can dilute Dan's AHA with.

Thanks for reading.

I actually use Cetaphil lotion to dilute my AHA. It works great for me. But you are right about the greasy part. It is terrible as a day time moisturizer especially if you go out.

I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I mix it with Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer with SPF and also add in jojoba oil. The Clinique gel is pretty pricey but it does last me a good 3-4 months.

Also, a lot of people speak very highly of the Cerave moisturizer. I'm not sure it has SPF though.

#3 solveanceforever

solveanceforever

Cure Acne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cure Acne

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

check reviews -- http://www.acne.org/...t-in-the-world/

and remember to review

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic