2 replies to this topic

#1 Zultima

Zultima

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hey.

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now. I never get breakouts anymore, but I have horrid, horrid hyperpigmentation. I have been using AHA (acne.org) every other day for the past 4 months, but it seems to do nothing. I have seriously had some of the same red marks for years. For moisturizer I currently use the Cetaphil lotion...I don't really like it though. It makes my skin red and itchy and greasy.

Anyway, I was looking for recommendations on a moisturizer with AHA (and spf would be nice too) that can be used everyday. Or at least an alternative (cheap $) to  Cetaphil that I can dilute Dan's AHA with.

Thanks for reading.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Hey.

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now. I never get breakouts anymore, but I have horrid, horrid hyperpigmentation. I have been using AHA (acne.org) every other day for the past 4 months, but it seems to do nothing. I have seriously had some of the same red marks for years. For moisturizer I currently use the Cetaphil lotion...I don't really like it though. It makes my skin red and itchy and greasy.

Anyway, I was looking for recommendations on a moisturizer with AHA (and spf would be nice too) that can be used everyday. Or at least an alternative (cheap $) to  Cetaphil that I can dilute Dan's AHA with.

Thanks for reading.

I actually use Cetaphil lotion to dilute my AHA. It works great for me. But you are right about the greasy part. It is terrible as a day time moisturizer especially if you go out.

I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I mix it with Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer with SPF and also add in jojoba oil. The Clinique gel is pretty pricey but it does last me a good 3-4 months.

Also, a lot of people speak very highly of the Cerave moisturizer. I'm not sure it has SPF though.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#3 solveanceforever

solveanceforever

Cure Acne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cure Acne

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

check reviews -- http://www.acne.org/...t-in-the-world/

and remember to review

1 Start reading --> Help Me! What I Do!?!? /// 2 what to use? right here --> the acne.org line -- why are you making it any more difficult? -- that's all you need. you don't need anything more than that. follow it exactly, then tell me how it was in detail (with photo proofs)

3 is it Christmas yet? -->> Cure Acne Guide <<-- (you may pm me one highest quality evidence for my reviewing)

look, you may not care, but i do -- misinformation or awfully poor data is extremely dangerousmuch comes from marketers, gurus, other media, and simply unreliable, careless people, fake or real, intentionally or not. they are NOT there to help you -- and they don't care about you -- understand that. if they did, they would make sure the data was reliable -- absolutely reliable -- among other things. so you better have diligence. You should care about where you get your data from, because 99% of it is crap, and if you still don't care, then i don't care, and you can go ahead and eat unreliable fast food junk data and bloat yourself up to become a low-quality person for the rest of your life. good people don't want that for you, only the bad do. at times, you'll piss a lot of people off when you tell them what's reality. there's a lot of sigs, and if you want to keep with quality, this is the only place i personally trust until someone shows me solid, reliable evidence. 

i have a one 1-line reply per directly acne-specific thread policy. all distractions/notifications turned off. if you have reliable evidence i should see, you may pm

* evil people have profiteered off of the expense of others long enough,

* so remember im only sharing this guide for those Few people

* that will actually care and appreciate it. im doing you a Huge favour~

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users