Photo

Skin Whitening Cream For Acne Scar And Dark Spot?

2 replies to this topic

#1 peanut2000

peanut2000

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

have anyone try any whitening product to help get rid of those acne scars and dark spots? I really want to try those korean whitening products but im not sure what the best brand out there and I dont want to have pale (ghost) skin.

If anyone have any success in using a whitening creams and like to share what product they use I would appreciate it.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

have anyone try any whitening product to help get rid of those acne scars and dark spots? I really want to try those korean whitening products but im not sure what the best brand out there and I dont want to have pale (ghost) skin.

If anyone have any success in using a whitening creams and like to share what product they use I would appreciate it.

Try a product with hydroquinone! I have tried a toner before with that particular ingredient and it worked really well in clearing up dark spots.

#3 Valerie44

Valerie44

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 18
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with my family and wonderful husband. I also enjoy going to the movies, working out, shopping, and anything to do with beauty. Plz feel free to add me as a friend, would love to chat with people who are going thru the same acne issues as me.

Achievements

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

Ive been using Ambi Fade Cream for Oily Skin for 3 weeks and i already noticed my dark spots fading! I really didnt think it would work so fast and the best part about using this fade cream is it gradually fades the spots so u dont have all the patchy looking skin effect u dont want. I bought mine at Target for around $5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users