1 reply to this topic

#1 celery

celery

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

-

Edited by celery, 05 April 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a new foundation because my skin has been so dry lately that using my mineral foundation is getting tough. I've looked into quite a few and the Smashbox Studio Skin foundation seems really great. Thing is, I don't want full coverage because quite honestly I think it's very unappealing. I would much rather have very little foundation and have my acne show than to be all caked up. Can you control how much coverage you get with this? If any of you use or have used this in the past, I would love to know what you thought

I've heard mixed reviews with that foundation so its not really on my radar. For the price, I could have found a much better foundation. If you try it though, please tell us what you think

I do like Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combo skin a lot. I live in the Philippines and for the hot weather and humidity I really like it. It is light coverage and I just use it that way but review have told me it can be pretty buildable. Same as you, I still like my skin showing through.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users