1 reply to this topic

#1 gymrat3

gymrat3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hey all, 

So I have been off topical treatments for about 4 months now. I don't get that many pimples besides in my chin area. The problem here is that I have what I think to be really bad scarring on the right side of my chin area from past pimples as I recall popping many in that area. I was prescribed clindamycin phosphate and tretinoin gel back in October and used it until about maybe mid January and didn't see really any improvement basically just said screw it I'm going to wash my face with soap and water and live life like a normal person. Well I decided to get it another shot. I don't get pimples in this area, it's just ALWAYS red. Not like over the top red but it's definitely noticeable. 

Does anyone have any advice on this? I was also given some roseasca cream which I am thinking about trying again but I don't really want to. I just don't know what to do about this area it's getting a little ridiculous. I swear salt water and the ocean does the job 10x better than any type of cream gel or oral. 

#2 gymrat3

gymrat3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

anyone???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users