aspirin pimple mask product easy home remedy

2 replies to this topic

#1 PinkSunshine

PinkSunshine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

I've had good success with aspirin. Of course, some cysts/zits will be stubborn. But aspirin has helped me so much. What I do is crush the aspirin (I put a pill in between two toilet paper squares and use the bottom of a nail polish bottle). Once that is done, I apply some topical cream to my affected area and (while still wet) apply some aspirin powder. I leave it on overnight! The anti-inflammatory properties should work their magic and help you.

#2 pdxthrowaway

pdxthrowaway

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've had good success with aspirin. Of course, some cysts/zits will be stubborn. But aspirin has helped me so much. What I do is crush the aspirin (I put a pill in between two toilet paper squares and use the bottom of a nail polish bottle). Once that is done, I apply some topical cream to my affected area and (while still wet) apply some aspirin powder. I leave it on overnight! The anti-inflammatory properties should work their magic and help you.

Does this take away the redness?

#3 PinkSunshine

PinkSunshine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

For me, it totally does. It just seems to calm everything down. Another thing for redness is an egg white mask. It's a bit gross but it really is amazing! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users