Photo

Will We Ever See An Spf And Spot Treatment From Acne.org?

benzoyl peroxide

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

Title is self explanatory.  I have seen many blog posts about the 2 but have yet to hear of any progress.

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#2 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

A SPF is supposed to be coming

http://www.acne.org/...ng-this-spring/

It would be awesome if it were a sunscreen on its own or a higher SPF but that's just my opinion. And it's still great to see that it is being made :)

Haven't heard anything about a spot treatment but I think some people say to use the AHA as one? 

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users