3 replies to this topic

#1 amelielephant

amelielephant

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hi guys!

So, I've been using the Regimen for several months and it's working well. I don't have many pimples now, but lots of scars, and when I break out it's not bad. But the bp has never bleached any of my facial hair, eyebrows or otherwise, and unfortunately I'm a girl who has "otherwise" rolleyes.gif

I've used Jolen Creme bleach on my arms before with no bad reactions. I wanted to try some on my face (chin, jawline, upper lip) but I'm worried it will either cause a reaction or make me break out. My face is pretty sensitive. 

So has anyone tried bleaching?

#2 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Just try it on one area of your face and see if it can tolerate it.

#3 TheKingofAcne

TheKingofAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Chess, and Blogging. Not in that order.. but pretty close. I think I like blogging more than chess, it just depends what mood I'm in.

In my free time I write about acne over at my blog and I encourage my readers to BE self sufficient with there skin care. That means taking full responsibility, all the while clearing your skin, all at once.

It's skin care without excuses.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

Just sample on area of your body and see if anything goes wrong.  Usually I'd try it on the back of my shoulder first and see If I notice any difference. 

The hairs on your shoulder are very close to your face and if any irritaiton is going on there you'd definately see it before it gets bad.

Better yet, it will be easy to notice the color difference when examined against the hair on your other shoulder. 

Talk about a controlled experiment hifive.gif .  Test your shoulder first, and if it's ok then go on with it.

Study of tea Tree Oils from 1965

#4 portofmorrow

portofmorrow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

There is mild formula Jolen cream bleach as well. I have sensitive skin and I used it on my face. It did burn a little, but it didn't make me break out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users