cystic acne sudden pimples

3 replies to this topic

#1 polkadot123

polkadot123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've been used to acne for a while now, but suddenly in about 1-2 weeks, there is a big circle of acne on my left cheek! I'm not sure if it is cystic acne but it is kind of itchy. the outside few are scars but the ones in the middle are bumps. they don't feel sore at all.

Attached Files

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

I've been used to acne for a while now, but suddenly in about 1-2 weeks, there is a big circle of acne on my left cheek! I'm not sure if it is cystic acne but it is kind of itchy. the outside few are scars but the ones in the middle are bumps. they don't feel sore at all.

The bumps in the middle do resemble cystic acne. I've had them before and usually the small ones aren't as painful as the ones that have a lot of pus filled in them. Sounds gross yes, but take care of those before they get any bigger/painful.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#3 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

If it continues to itch it could be a bunch of things that are not technically acne. It could be a fungal condition. Because of the organization of the lesions, it could be a bacterial infection.

#4 polkadot123

polkadot123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

If it continues to itch it could be a bunch of things that are not technically acne. It could be a fungal condition. Because of the organization of the lesions, it could be a bacterial infection.

it was feeling a little bit itchy last week but now i dont feel anything, not even pain when i touch it. i put some neosporin on it a few days ago but it didn't seem to do anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users