Photo

Fess Up If You've Ever Mocked Or Insulted Someone Because Of Their Acne Before You Got Acne.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 31stCenturyTeen

31stCenturyTeen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Acne no, for something else maybe.

#22 deggar

deggar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

No, I've never been the person to cause conflict or strike an insult at someone, but I do recall thinking to myself when I would come across a kid with bad acne "How is this possible, ah man! That looks like it hurts!" But, looking back I never dwelled too much on it. My face was pretty clear up until this past summer, but I must say having acne has really made me sympathize with others who have acne, as I now know what it's like to have a bad case of it.

#23 LewisS

LewisS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

When me and my cousin used to get in arguments (I was around 9-10 and she was about 16) I used to use her teenage acne against her. Karma came round and slapped me in the face. 

#24 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

When me and my cousin used to get in arguments (I was around 9-10 and she was about 16) I used to use her teenage acne against her. Karma came round and slapped me in the face. 

Haha that's what my younger brother would do to me. Though karma hasn't got him back... maybe just given him a tap on the wrist? :P His 'acne' is very mild and clears fast. His skin is basically clear all the time. And I'm still stuck with acne rolleyes.gif

#25 AuguriesofInnocence

AuguriesofInnocence

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

Ive never made fun of anyones acne...I have joked about people being fat, not to their face,  if I end up a heifer someday I guess it might be karma...eusa_think.gif

#26 Dermarolling Girl

Dermarolling Girl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

I've only done it once in my whole life and looks like Karma caught up with me. haha. When I was in 9th grade, this new girl started dating my ex boyfriend and he gave her all the notes I wrote him. I caught her reading them in the girls locker room so I confronted her. After that,she started spreading rumors about me. She was really pretty but had REALLY bad acne so whenever I'd pass her in the hall or see her out at the clubs, I'd point out her bad skin (loudly) and remind her about my flawless skin. It was a rotten thing to do but at the time I knew that's what hurt her most. It was never about her skin...I just wanted to be mean to her like she was mean to me.

But other than that, I would never make fun of anybody because of the way they look. My best friend at the time had really bad acne but she was so nice so I never really noticed it. It was something that was there but wasn't...hope that makes sense and I had a HUGE crush on this guy who had craters all over his face but it was never an issue for me. He had a beautiful personality.

#27 snsdgirl14

snsdgirl14

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

I don't think I've ever made fun of someone for their acne. I've never been one to make fun of people anyway, especially for physical things they can't control. I do remember, though, sometimes noticing bad acne on other people in middle school, years before I got it myself. I remember feeling kind of bad for them at first but as I grew accustomed to seeing them every day I didn't really notice it. One of my friends had moderate cystic acne and I honestly never paid much attention to it, until one day I noticed her skin had cleared up. 

#28 Ruweyda

Ruweyda

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:57 AM

I never insulted anyone about anything to do with the way they look, like Ever! am all about swearing lol