Photo

First Time Using The Regimen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 acneisnobueno

acneisnobueno

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Thanks! I plan on using all the product before giving up!
Well i use it all over, but my forehead has been breaking out the last two days and my forehead is the clearest part of my face. My main areas are my jawline and cheeks also but i have hope that dans regimen can work for me. But now i might avoid putting it on my forehead.

Thanks for the support!

#22 acneisnobueno

acneisnobueno

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

A little update its been almost a month and I can say i have seen some result. I am still constantly breaking out but not as bad as when i started. I see improvement in my overall skintone it doesnt look as inflamed.

Hoping for the best still :)

#23 Cassie Reannan

Cassie Reannan

<3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thats awesome! It's almost a month for me too and guess what? Dans BP and AHA came to my doorstep this morning.. I feel like a kid at Christmas :P

#24 acneisnobueno

acneisnobueno

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

I want to try the AHA sadly even though my bumps and big pimple have subsided I have these hyperpigmentation marks or some type of acne marks there are deep but pin needle size but alot of them. I think i made need to lighten them. I feel better that i use less foundation but itd be nice not to hide behind makeup anymore. Sturggling but making progress.

#25 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

I want to try the AHA sadly even though my bumps and big pimple have subsided I have these hyperpigmentation marks or some type of acne marks there are deep but pin needle size but alot of them. I think i made need to lighten them. I feel better that i use less foundation but itd be nice not to hide behind makeup anymore. Sturggling but making progress.

That was the best thing for me too! Little to no make-up!! My skin isn't perfect but I love that I can go bare face and not feel hideous. Try the AHA! It really has helped loads with my dark marks...it's going away slowly but with time I'm hoping they completely go away.

Keep it up!! Sounds like really good progress.