Photo

Using Moisturizer Even If You Have Acne

moisturizer skincare treating acne face cream powder

Best Answer nicmic62, 25 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hi, so I'm experiencing moderate acne these past few months. I'm actually on my 3rd month now and my acne isnt that bad anymore. But i still have 10-15 pimples and some whiteheads on my forehead compared months ago when I had A LOT of pimples and whiteheads and blackheads combined. So I was just wondering if it's ok for me to use this face cream powder( it acts like a moisturizer but the moment you put it on your face it transforms into powder and gives you that powder-finish) even if I still have acne? I was using this cream before I got acne due to stress. I hope you can help on this matter.

It is always recommended to use a daily moisturizer. I have never been the type to use it because I've oily skin for as long as I can remember but I started noticing just a great difference after incorporating it in my daily routine. Especially if you have any acne/blackhead fighting treatments, they can pretty much strip the skin if its moisture. Just make sure the cream/moisturizer you are containing doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients to make you breakout even more.

Hope that helps. :)

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rocker165

Rocker165

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:God, Books, Fashion, The Walking Dead, Social Science, and many moreeeee

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Hi, so I'm experiencing moderate acne these past few months. I'm actually on my 3rd month now and my acne isnt that bad anymore. But i still have 10-15 pimples and some whiteheads on my forehead compared months ago when I had A LOT of pimples and whiteheads and blackheads combined. So I was just wondering if it's ok for me to use this face cream powder( it acts like a moisturizer but the moment you put it on your face it transforms into powder and gives you that powder-finish) even if I still have acne? I was using this cream before I got acne due to stress. I hope you can help on this matter.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:03 AM   Best Answer

It is always recommended to use a daily moisturizer. I have never been the type to use it because I've oily skin for as long as I can remember but I started noticing just a great difference after incorporating it in my daily routine. Especially if you have any acne/blackhead fighting treatments, they can pretty much strip the skin if its moisture. Just make sure the cream/moisturizer you are containing doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients to make you breakout even more.

Hope that helps. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users