No replies to this topic

#1 praveen64

praveen64

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Guys, this treatment rocks for curing acne smile.png

If you are Sick and tired of trying all the treatments out there and it did not work for you. If you have severe depressions, hormonal imbalances etc Behappy and you have come to the right place :)

Sahaj Yoga Research and Health Centre, "As a result of meditation, which is the basic aim of Sahaj, the body manufactures certain fluids which have curative powers, which help in overcoming the most severest of ailments."

As the saying goes the most precious things in life is always free.

Here is my golden gift to you guys.

This method works, just be patient.

If you are not going to be patient like one or two months minimum, then don't try this method smile.png

This is a very advanced practice and acne curing method. When everything else failed I highly recommend this method which is hidden from public for very strong reasons. Even if it looks public, but it is only overtly public but very hidden. You are pretty much activating a new unknown force that could not be proved by science at this moment of time. It really exist and you should give them a try.  This force is very intelligent like a machine that heals you unlocks your hidden selves for obvious reasons. Activate this energy and do all the clearing of your body and mind.

How does this cure acne:

1. It improves your immune system by making the overall body stronger and more efficient.

2. It ticks and makes it right all the points that has to be cured inorder to cure acne.

3. You become very smart, and have access to unknown forces if you learn how to tune into them.

4. You learn about your body deeply and how to correct diseases you have and it is not gimmick. If you are advanced enough you can even cure other peoples diseases. Heard about stories of miracles on religious books and this is it, connect the dots now!!!

5. You will be living a HEAVEN ON EARTH OR ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!  The doorway to enlightenement opens once your Kundalini is activated.

Steps: (It is totally free)

1. Go to Sahaja Yoga center and doing this in person is best. Here is their website: http://www.sahajayoga.org/

2. Get your Kundalini activated and do the practice they teach you.

3. Learn CHI KUNG AFTER THAT smile.png

This is why Tai Chi and many related practices don't work for most people. Ofcourse it relaxes them. BUT OUR GOAL IS NOT JUST GETTING RELAXED!!!

For advanced user only, learn to master this kundalini energy to new levels using Chi Kung and other yoga methods which is well tested and safe smile.png I cannot stress this enough, please go for well tested and safe.

LASTLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND DON'T SKIP THIS STEP:

You should know if your kundalini is really activated?

1. You should feel cool and soothing energy all over your body in about a weeks time (not like cold, frozen or something).

2. Don't tell the person who is activating your kundalini  why you are activating them.

3. Don't go to guru's and get cheated

4. You will stop smoking and drinking automatically in 2 to 3 months if you do your practice regularly.

5. Do all the clearing practices necessary to make the kundalini flow stronger.

6. You would feel balanced and never have anger issues and frustration and stress in your life if you do the practice right. Your hormones will be automatically balanced.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DISCOVERIES IN THE WORLD, EVEN MOHAMED and JESUS TALKED ABOUT THIS!

How come you never knew this until now? please, please don't ask me why!!!!  Somethings in life are meant to be public but still deeply hidden sad.png

THis is not a joke, hype. THIS IS ONLY ABOUT YOU AND THIS WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER EVER MADE IN YOUR LIFE smile.png

CONTINUE TO DO THIS PRACTICE TO KEEP THE BENEFITS.

Remember, "this method is overtly public but deeply hidden". Join their forums and learn as much as you can.

If you want to know more then message me.

This is totally free treatment, and it makes your better overall. And you will be one of those few people who have something important to share with others.

Pros of this method:

You don't take pills

It is totally free

You don't have to apply anything on your face.

It improves your overall life.

You will deeply enjoy your life

Cons:

You might get cheated if you don't know the right people.

You have to practice everyday(but it will be a pleasure each time you practice and go to deeper levels)

Sahaj Yoga Research and Health Centre, "As a result of meditation, which is the basic aim of Sahaj, the body manufactures certain fluids which have curative powers, which help in overcoming the most severest of ailments."

Here is a BBC videos from 1985:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mA4xu5kVgS4

LASTLY, DON'T BEAT UP ON YOURSELF WHY YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS METHOD BEFORE, WELL, I FELT THE SAME smile.png

Edited by praveen64, 20 March 2013 - 08:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users