Blackheads

4 replies to this topic

#1 TroubleInParadise

TroubleInParadise

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

So, I was looking over my face a few weeks ago and I noticed quite a few blackheads all in one spot of my face, I fought the idea of picking at them because I didn't want to make them worse but I have no idea what to do to get rid of them, they are pretty deep into my skin, any tips?

#2 FashionMoney

FashionMoney

Go Syracuse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basketball Fashion Money

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Exfoliate? Baking soda mask?

#3 Drth

Drth

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

If they're all of the same size, cover all the pores in one area and come back a day or two after you extract them,they're sebaceous filaments and you can't get rid of them except through vitamin A doses beyond 10000 IU.

#4 FashionMoney

FashionMoney

Go Syracuse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Basketball Fashion Money

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

If they're all of the same size, cover all the pores in one area and come back a day or two after you extract them,they're sebaceous filaments and you can't get rid of them except through vitamin A doses beyond 10000 IU.

Where the hell did you hear this from?

#5 a.p.

a.p.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Where the hell did you hear this from?

Google "sebaceous filaments" and you'll see those things that look like blackheads actually aren't. They're usually on the t-zone.

One thing I have found to work great for them is cold cream believe it or not.

What I do is;

Apply a generous amount of cold cream to the affected area and massage for a minute.

Let it set for 10 mins or use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting for about a minute.

Rinse it off with warm water and lightly scrub with a wash cloth or soft facial brush. Make sure you wash the cold cream off very well because it contains mineral oil. Mineral oil does not clog pores but creates a film over the pore trapping in oil, dead skin and bacteria.

Now, dry your face and apply a good drawing clay mask. You want a mask that cracks when dry. Aztec Indian healing clay is a good one and the mint julep mask will work as well.

After all this your pores should look very clean without having to pick and squeeze everything out of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users