2 replies to this topic

#1 pretendingtobepretty13

pretendingtobepretty13

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hello all-

It's been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to share something that has worked well for me. I've been using Paula's Choice Clear system for about 5 months now and my skin looks really great. I haven't had a cystic pimple in a couple of months! I do still get the surface ones occasionally, but otherwise my skin is looking healthy again. I'm using the regular strength Clear system rather that the extra strength, which can be too drying. I also recommend getting her moisturizer for acne prone skin to combat any dryness. Her Beautypedia page is excellent in rating everything from foundations to cleansers to spot treatments.  Paula Begoun even had a third party rate her products. I hope this helps at least one person. I know how frustrating it is to be breaking out constantly! Good luck!

#2 txngrl

txngrl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

So sweet of you to post this to help others!! I'm glad you've had success w/Paula's Choice. I've heard both good & bad reviews so I guess it depends on the person. I wish everything worked the same for everyone!

#3 *`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~Acne Be Gone Fairy~*`*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have a certificate in plant-based nutrition through eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation. I am very interested in nutrition and am a big believer in a mostly plant-based diet. I look forward to increasing my knowledge further as time goes by! :)

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

I've been using Paula's products for 7 years!!  She is great!!  :)

"...whatsoever things are true... honest... just... pure... lovely... or of good report;

if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

~Philippians 4:8~

Green smoothies/blended greens keep me clear! Click here

* Diet: Whole foods, mostly plant-based diet - lots of green vegetables, beans/legumes, nuts/seeds, fruit and occasional whole grains. If you suffer with acne, please see the diet tip section here.

* Skin-care Regimen: I recommend Paula's Choice (by Paula Begoun). For basic and effective, well-researched skin-care tips, click here.

* Supplements: Acidophilus, a safe, well-researched, food-based multi-vitamin, vitamin D3, and a pure DHA supplement.

* Lifestyle: Plenty of sleep, sweat-inducing exercise, sunshine, time each day to relax and de-stress, focusing on love, compassion and thankfulness, and keeping a clean, organized environment and life, helps to more easily maintain a healthy, happy life.

* Faith: If you're open to religion, having faith greatly helps with well-being and health. My faith is in Jesus Christ. I had to do much research regarding this decision, but it was worth it! It gives my life meaning, peace, and especially joy. If you have questions, PM me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users