Photo

Help! The Regimen And Getting Your Period.

the regimen period acne bumps girls

4 replies to this topic

#1 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

It's my 8th week on the regimen and I've practically been clear since mid-6th week on the regimen. Now that I am getting my period in a few days I've noticed 3-4 cystic bumps kinda forming on my forehead. Is this normal? Not sure if this is cycle related or something else.

Do you girls get breakouts towards your period?

#2 darkheart

darkheart

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

The Regimen won't help to prevent the dreaded pre-menstrual ""underground pimples"; they're just too deep for the B.P to penetrate. I don't think Dan takes this into account (because he's a guy)  that the Regimen definitely has it's limitatations for us girls because of this.

Edited by darkheart, 12 March 2013 - 10:36 PM.

#3 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

The Regimen won't help to prevent the dreaded pre-menstrual ""underground pimples"; they're just too deep for the B.P to penetrate. I don't think Dan takes this into account (because he's a guy)  that the Regimen definitely has it's limitatations for us girls because of this.

Damn! Do you get spots around that time of the month to? I thought perhaps girls on the regimen knew how to counter those bumps that come along with their cycles. More BP perhaps?

#4 darkheart

darkheart

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Damn! Do you get spots around that time of the month to? I thought perhaps girls on the regimen knew how to counter those bumps that come along with their cycles. More BP perhaps?

Yes. Honestly; if they're underground (like you can't see them but all you can feel is a "Lump" type of thing) then there's really no prevention strategy. They usually go away within days after you finish your period I find so it's not the biggest deal in the world. Some women pay a derm to get them extracted; they actually get a needle and drain the puss out (pricey though).

Edited by darkheart, 13 March 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#5 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yes. Honestly; if they're underground (like you can't see them but all you can feel is a "Lump" type of thing) then there's really no prevention strategy. They usually go away within days after you finish your period I find so it's not the biggest deal in the world. Some women pay a derm to get them extracted; they actually get a needle and drain the puss out (pricey though).

I probably wouldn't go to a derm because of this. They really aren't that noticeable unless I feel the bumps. Thanks for sharing. Glad to know it's nothing I'm doing wrong with the regimen. Just want them to go away fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users