3 replies to this topic

#1 Trevor252

Trevor252

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hello,

Just wanted some advice on the acne topical called Tazorac. I have had very good results with Retin-A MICRO 0.1% for the past three months, but my dermatologist has insisted that a use Tazorac cream 0.1% instead. Any advice on what I should expect? Is it going to cause another Initial breakout? Is it going to bring back the dryness that came with Retin-A for the first few weeks? Any advice would be helpful; I just started my new job yesterday and definitely want to keep my skin looking like it does now to give a good first impression. 

Thanks,

Trevor

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

I always say if its not broken, dont fix it.  Tazorac is the MOST IRRITATING topical so despite what your demr says, if retin a is doing it for you, don't mess up a good thing - you may regret it

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#3 Trevor252

Trevor252

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. But I don't think she was giving me an option, so ill have to try it.

#4 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

If you're paying her, you DO have a choice.  Don't let her talk you into doing something you're unsure of, after all, its your face.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users