Red Acne Scars

2 replies to this topic

#1 kevinsleyter

kevinsleyter

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

So after the using the regimen It made my acne decrease and I was really happy. While being on the regimen I used to get one or two big pimples in my cheek that would go away. I decided to pop them how Dan recommended, when the white puss was showing. After popping it all the puss came out but in there it sort of like became a red scar? It's just red with no bump or anything, how can I get rid of the redness. Please help :)

#2 JnC4now

JnC4now

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

In my experience, BP did ok with my active acne but it made my red marks really dark and they dont go away.

Edited by JnC4now, 14 March 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#3 a.p.

a.p.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

So after the using the regimen It made my acne decrease and I was really happy. While being on the regimen I used to get one or two big pimples in my cheek that would go away. I decided to pop them how Dan recommended, when the white puss was showing. After popping it all the puss came out but in there it sort of like became a red scar? It's just red with no bump or anything, how can I get rid of the redness. Please help :)

Using an aha( glycolic acid ) will help lighten the red marks. They will also fade on their own over a period of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users