Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aha Balling Up

5 posts in this topic

I just started using AHA recently and anytime that I put the AHA on and scratch my face or lay down it balls up and flakes off has anybody found a solution to fix this problem. And before anybody says dont scratch or touch your face I know that but I usually go to bed about an half an hour or so after doing my face routine and then I end up with little balls of AHA in my bed YUCK! sick.gif

I just started using AHA recently and anytime that I put the AHA on and scratch my face or lay down it balls up and flakes off has anybody found a solution to fix this problem. And before anybody says dont scratch or touch your face I know that but I usually go to bed about an half an hour or so after doing my face routine and then I end up with little balls of AHA in my bed YUCK! sick.gif

Like I said I already know not to touch/scratch my face!

And I have tried mixing it with the moisturizer before applying tried mixing with the jajoba before appling tried waiting until it was dry and then apply moisturizer. Pretty much I have tried every combination I can think of to try and prevent the AHA from balling up and nothing seems to help this problem!

Its a common problem and I've never found a solution to it. I've just accepted that it happens and figure that as I only wear it at night its not such a big issue. I just brush it off my pillow in the morning.

I feel the benefit of AHA far outweighs the inconvenience of balling.

I agree with AyeAye. AHA has always done that to me as well. I do not agree with diluting it with moisturizer unless your skin absolutely cannot tolerate the 10% straight.