Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oil Control + Redness Concealment

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for something I can put on my face that will simultaneously block oil production for as long as possible throughout the day and conceal acne-related redness. So, basically a tinted oil control cream. I know there's oil control makeup, but maybe there's something specifically formulated for extreme, acne-related oil. Tinted benzoyl peroxide cream is another option, but is it the best option?

I'm looking for something I can put on my face that will simultaneously block oil production for as long as possible throughout the day and conceal acne-related redness. So, basically a tinted oil control cream. I know there's oil control makeup, but maybe there's something specifically formulated for extreme, acne-related oil. Tinted benzoyl peroxide cream is another option, but is it the best option?

Try using the green cover sticks to counteract the redness, then apply your regular concealer/foundation. Just make sure to apply the green concealer as light as possible because it might be a little harder to clean off than your regular concealer.

Also, there's a cleanser from Clean and Clear that leaves a translucent, barely noticeable powder-like substance on the skin to absorb oil throughout the day. I'm unsure of the name, but the packaging is gray and purple if that helps. Blotting papers are a great option (they have super cheap options at Target), and using a great moisturizer (perhaps for oily skin) is always a good choice. Make sure to wash your face twice a day, too! And drink lots of water!

Hope this helps!