Combining Product

No replies to this topic

#1 aprilh0603

aprilh0603

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

Hello everyone. I've stumbled across this site about a month and half ago and have been lurking around off and on since. I'm interested in trying the acne.org products, because I still get whiteheads, and blackheads, and the occasional full on zit (usually that's just due to hormones, but not always). My skin is nowhere near as bad as it was when I was a teenager, but I am tired of dealing with even the whiteheads and blackheads. But I'm on the fence about the products. I currently use olay products - primarily the regenerist line, and I love how it makes my skin feel and how well it's working on my fine lines. So I don't want to give up the products I love, and am wondering what the best way to combine the two product lines would be without completely overdoing my skin care routine. Here is what I do now:

Daily:

Wash with regnerist detoxifying pore scrub (morning and night) with clarisonic brush

Follow with regnerist thermal mini peel (night only) with clarisonic brush

Follow with olay total effect with definity eye treatment (morning and night)

Follow with olay total effects lotion (morning only)

Follow with olay regenerist night firming cream (night only)

Every Sunday evening I do a weekly facial

I was with my olay cleanser and clarisonic brush

I exfoliate with my pmd (personal microderm - LOVE IT)

I follow with either a mud mask or a sulfur mask depending on what I feel I need that week

And finish up with my night time moisturizer.

I'd love to hear some input on what you all think would be the best way to combine these two product lines. Any help is appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users