Photo

Is There A Good Way To Switch Cleansers?

cleanser acne cetaphil clinique

2 replies to this topic

#1 morgan.anne

morgan.anne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi guys!

I'm currently using Clinique Acne Solutions bar soap in the morning and have been for a good 3 years. It definitely has cleared my skin.  However, I'm trying to swich to a gentler cleanser, like Cetaphil or CeraVe because I just think it's time and I'm also almost done my bar. I'm just asking you guys for some feedback: how did you effectively switch cleansers without breaking out that bad?

#2 random1

random1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me
  • Interests:First and foremost not having acne.Reading, sometimes writing. Skateboarding. Discussing Harry Potter. Finding and listening to new music, going to concerts(\m/) and just being in the moment

Achievements

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Personally, I have never broken out when switching cleansers. But I will say that switching to gentle-er treatments always carries a less likely chance for breakouts as opposed to upping the treatment with harsher/stronger stuff.

Basically, if cetaphil or cerave are your choices I think you should do just fine cool.png

#3 XXYY

XXYY

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

If thats all youre using for your acne then if you stop using it then youre acne will come back, simple. If your skins doing fine with it then just keep using it (if it aint broke...) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users