Photo

Chromium, Niacin & Zinc

chromium niacin zinc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 mikito

mikito

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Updating my experiment:

I have been taking 32 mg of zinc gluconate for two weeks, I don,t know if this will be the cure, or if would last, but I can tell this zinc is AMAZING. In two weeks I have improved my acne significantly, and better than any other treatment. ( I wanted to inform specially to Clayjag).

I will keep updating.

A message for exister, adult acne has been the worst experience of my life, and it, s a disease. And you can not cure any disease with "good thinking".

#22 Thehoper

Thehoper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Well that's not true.  We are consciousness, our thoughts are everything, you could be very well be the reason why your disease lingers.  Someone who has allowed their egoic mind to overtake them, they begin to live life completely in their thoughts, living in the past and worrying about the future.  You are constantly distracted from the here and now, the present.  Theres so much mental illness in western society because people dont take mental health serious, or spirituality which is very foolish.  If you often experience a negative state of mind your setting the perfect environment for illness and disease.  

You need to take back control of your mind and stay in there here and now, where negative thoughts cant exist because you live in the no thought state of mind, what meditation teaches you.  This is hard to understand for many and would take me too long to explain but if your interested you should read a book called "Be here now" for a lot of you may very well change your life.  Especially people with acne who most of the time have become slaves to their egoic mind.  Someone who struggles with staying in the present and has anxiety, depression, nervousness, worry literally needs to take life just as a drug addict and take it one step at a time.  Moment by moment.  Be aware of your thoughts that send you into negative places and erase them, bring yourself back to now, be focused on what your doing.  Many people are so used to living in their thoughts its very hard to break that spell, your ego mind wants you to distract you from the now and keep you down, you need to learn to expel those thoughts, forgive yourself.  Your suffering will end when you are able to learn how to live life completely in the present.

#23 mikito

mikito

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

Yes, I agree thoughts are very important in people's life but they are not going to cure your acne or any desease.

By the way, I would like to ask clayjag when he said he tried b5 didn't work. What dosage did you take? Did you get B5 alone or with l-carnitine? I am asking you this, because I think if the efect of zinc don't last, I´ll experiment with b5+ lcarnitine. Winged serpent and Friedbelgian had sucess with this stuff.

And how long has cromium + niacin + zinc been working? I am asking you this, because you said in previous post, that when you tried zinc alone, the efect didn't last and you had to increase your doses.  Probably you don't absorb your zinc well because of the diabettes. I suggest you ask a person in this forum, he is databased, and he made a huge research about zinc and problems refering to bad absortion of zinc. His research is amazing and If you have any doubt he has a lot of information about zinc.